Lost Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Would take a point at Wednesday, that will be tough. Be great to go into the Brentford game unbeaten in 6 though.
    I would take point to but if we draw usual faces of doom will appear

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I would take point to but if we draw usual faces of doom will appear
      Tbf mate anybody that comes out with the usual doom mongering off the back of a draw up there is a plum. They're a decent side and a draw there would be no disgrace at all, especially as that would put us 6 unbeaten.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• One thing you can't question with this group IMO, is the hard working and running - It was all we cried out for a few years ago and now we have it every game.

Still need to cut out the defensive lapses and stop giving teams clear cut chances, but a much improved performance last night. Did not see it coming!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Still not happy and never will be with what he did and have gone right off him cos of it.
          But he hasnt been sacked, so all i can do is get behind the club i support again and hope he does well like ive always predicted he will.
          You missed a really good night last night lad.
          Advice. When you keep doing your silly JFH OUT sarcasm, just remember its you that was calling for it.

Oh and I had a great night. I was there you sausage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Still not happy and never will be with what he did and have gone right off him cos of it.
            But he hasnt been sacked, so all i can do is get behind the club i support again and hope he does well like ive always predicted he will.
            You missed a really good night last night lad.
            I'm afraid I can never support him after what he did. The only way this will happen is if/when the report is finally published it completely exonerates him. I'm afraid that this will take time and knowing our luck will probably appear near the end of the season when we are fighting for the play offs.

One suggestion, maybe JFH should publish the team he is going to play two or three days before the match so fans can decide whether or not to come. When fans saw the team on Saturday, most were unhappy before the game began. Yesterday it was the opposite.
            Last edited by jmelanie; 19-10-2016, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              I'm afraid I can never support him after what he did..
              But he hasn't been proved to have done anything yet, if at all.....

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              One suggestion, maybe JFH should publish the team he is going to play two or three days before the match so fans can decide whether or not to come. When fans saw the team on Saturday, most were unhappy before the game began. Yesterday it was the opposite.

This is a bit silly really. Either come or don't. If you need an excuse to come then maybe you just shouldn't bother....

Comment

• Some of our fans and their suggestions

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                  But he hasn't been proved to have done anything yet, if at all.....
                  It hasn't been proved that he hasn't and the video and article were disgusting (unless it wasn't him that said any of those things and they got somebody to sound like him.) Some of my friends who are not interested in football, listened to the video and read the article and their comments were "what a sleazebag"

Comment

It hasn't been proved that he hasn't and the video and article were disgusting (unless it wasn't him that said any of those things and they got somebody to sound like him.) Some of my friends who are not interested in football, listened to the video and read the article and their comments were "what a sleazebag"
                    That's what people are used to getting drawn into, making judgement without knowing all the facts. Most of us do it, myself included, and when I'm aware of it I hold back on passing comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                      That's what people are used to getting drawn into, making judgement without knowing all the facts. Most of us do it, myself included, and when I'm aware of it I hold back on passing comment.
                      All I know is I watched the video and read the article and felt sick. The smirk on Hasselbaink's face and the words he used in the video were repulsive. The phrases about a football scout Hasselbaink knew in the Netherlands who spotted talented teenagers. The QPR boss said: “You need clubs, though. If you own a club then it’s easier to move the player.” He said to the scout: “He’s now like him [pointing to Mr McGarvey], on the wrong side. You know. The dodgy side. So yeah, so I help him out a little bit.

Did the Telegraph make all this up as well as the conversation about tax avoidance? If so why isn't Hasselbaink not taking action against the Telegraph as he threatened to do?

Comment

• IMO, I he hope will keep his job with us and learn from it. He certainly seems to be a up and coming manager. Albeit a bit too stuborn for my liking.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• So much better last night. That's how you should play at home but we've been here before so I'll wait and see if we go for the throats again before passing any judgement. We seem to resort to including Henry at some point which will slow everything right down again. I'm desperately hoping we've turned a corner it was very encouraging

Comment

Maybe JFH should announce 3 days before a game whether or not HE is going to turn up. If he is staying at home then we could possibly win back all the "50 years a season ticket holder" fans that just can't turn up to watch his teams. If he turns up then all those moaners don't have to fork out their hard earned. Total win/win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              So much better last night. That's how you should play at home but we've been here before so I'll wait and see if we go for the throats again before passing any judgement. We seem to resort to including Henry at some point which will slow everything right down again. I'm desperately hoping we've turned a corner it was very encouraging
                              This. Terrific low cross from Luongo and a proper striker actually on the front foot for once. Smithies amazing saves and Caulker looking something like a few years ago at last. Henry will play in tough away games, starting Saturday, because JFH likes killing games - ok away but let's hope he's stopped doing it at home. We still looked well dodgy at times but with confidence should come some consistency. Not sure about a rotation system that leaves better players on the bench. We wanted young, fit, hungry players and if you are then two games a week is hardly taxing.

Comment

Working...
                              X