• Show
Clear All

• Borysiuk

He missed the Fulham game - injured? Any news on him

Has he played this season?

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
      Has he played this season?
      2 sub appearances and 2 starts in the league.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        He missed the Fulham game - injured? Any news on him
        played well yesterday I thought
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
          Really good player. We have some decent players just a shame the management and coaching is absolute dog ####

Comment

The bald slap head in front of me slated him from first kick to the last think he's anti pole he was getting on Woz back too but he talks mountains of BS season in season out

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              The bald slap head in front of me slated him from first kick to the last think he's anti pole he was getting on Woz back too but he talks mountains of BS season in season out
              There's always a select number of people who create preferences based on nationality and race. From what I've heard, Onuoha and the Poles get a large bulk of the criticism on matchdays with some relation to race being very clear. Never nice to see.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                There's always a select number of people who create preferences based on nationality and race. From what I've heard, Onuoha and the Poles get a large bulk of the criticism on matchdays with some relation to race being very clear. Never nice to see.
                I would hope this would be the minority of QPR fans, and I wouldn't really call them fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                  I would hope this would be the minority of QPR fans, and I wouldn't really call them fans.
                  I hope so too. To be fair, I heard the bulk of this at the cup games this season, from people who don't usually sit in my block, so I'd imagine they're not regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                    Give me strength, some of us are easily pleased. I thought we had signed Tozee again!

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                      Give me strength, some of us are easily pleased. I thought we had signed Tozee again!
                      Dunno what game you were watching...you certainly weren't watching Borysiuk though. He played well.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Dunno what game you were watching...you certainly weren't watching Borysiuk though. He played well.
                        We had no control in the middle of the park at all yesterday. Wouldn't normally slate Henry but thought he was poor too. Reading moved through the middle of the park with ease every time they attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          And unfortunately I did spend a lot of yesterday's game watching him wander aimlessly, letting the game just pass him by.

Comment

Originally posted by guy.dunstan View Post
                            We had no control in the middle of the park at all yesterday. Wouldn't normally slate Henry but thought he was poor too. Reading moved through the middle of the park with ease every time they attacked.
                            I think that's more down to the fact that as a pairing, Henry and Borysuik aren't made to control the play, they should be used alongside Luongo or Cousins to maximise the benefits they bring. Understandably yesterday due to the fatigue of Luongo and recovery of Cousins, neither played, but I thought that relative to what he is going to be expected to do this season, Borysuik looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              I hope so too. To be fair, I heard the bulk of this at the cup games this season, from people who don't usually sit in my block, so I'd imagine they're not regulars.
                              Yeah I noticed this a lot at the cup games. Really annoying, some guy was moaning from the moment after we kicked off until the end of the game and that was against Rochdale which we won.

Comment

Working...
                              X