Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play a right winger on the right; two up front at home; bench Kelvin. Simple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    facts is facts, im not one to argue that. but I'd be curious how many of those are his position when the rest of the team is in the attacking third and it was passed back to him. im more interested on the RB's positioning when we're building from the back.
    or on the counter attack.
    lack of speed in moving forward or on the counter is scampering loads of potential opportunities for our boys up top who can score, i reckon
    This Arthur. It doesn't matter where you are when you get the ball, it's what you then do with it that counts. Ned invariably passes sideways or back when receiving it around the half way line. He rarely gets past the eighteen yard line and never to the byline. But, tbf, I though he had a good game Saturday.

Comment

With Polter out, I wouldn't think there is much chance of 4-4-2

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
        facts is facts, im not one to argue that. but I'd be curious how many of those are his position when the rest of the team is in the attacking third and it was passed back to him. im more interested on the RB's positioning when we're building from the back.
        or on the counter attack.
        lack of speed in moving forward or on the counter is scampering loads of potential opportunities for our boys up top who can score, i reckon
        I get what you mean, but certainly this saturday at least, he was much more forward thinking. Again, that second picture is a show of his forward passes, and you'll see most of the ones at the halfway line are forward passes.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
        X