No announcement yet.

Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both the Ramsey and Hasselw*nk appointments were clearly down to Les as the board doesn't have a clue, and never has.
    Really think Ferdinand needs to go, and I think Tony has lost interest in the Club as well.
    The board have no idea, and never have.

We could get rid of JFH but the board will probably leave it to Sir Les again to appoint someone.

Comment

Definition of Director of Football

He is a buffer. The director of football is answerable to the board but there to assist the manager. He's experienced in football and there to help the board members who don't have that experience.

It means the manager is left to look after all the professionals at the club, the teamwork, tactics, fitness, medical side and picking the team.

The director is responsible for the budget to be spent on wages and makes sure it is adhered to. He should be above the academy level to ensure that the money on youth level is not being overspent.

Secondly the director of football has to be involved in the selection of the manager so that when the manager gets the job he knows the director of football is fully supportive because he selected him.

That means to some extent the director of football's head is on the line because it was his decision.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Both the Ramsey and Hasselw*nk appointments were clearly down to Les as the board doesn't have a clue, and never has.
        Really think Ferdinand needs to go, and I think Tony has lost interest in the Club as well.
        The board have no idea, and never have.

We could get rid of JFH but the board will probably leave it to Sir Les again to appoint someone.
        Yeh it will probably be Tim sherwood
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Who was Norwich last manager didn't he get them back up

Comment

Think Fernandes needs to step aside with Ferdinand as we are going from one bad decision to another and in 5 years with him as chairman we have ended up in a bad bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              Yeh it will probably be Tim sherwood
              No chance. He wasn't even considered last time, because he wanted too much money, too long a contract and too much say in the decision making.

Comment

How are they ruining our club exactly?! Quite the opposite. Christ you lot exaggerate so much. Results aren't going our way, but off the pitch we aren't spending crazy and we are building a decent squad. This is why I hate our fans...probably why most other clubs fans hate us too. Thankfully I think most of us are in favour of Les so that's alright.
                Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 18-09-2016, 01:32 PM.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Sorry SIr Les
                  You need to f### off now

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    How are they ruining our club exactly?! Quite the opposite. Christ you lot exaggerate so much. Results aren't going our way, but off the pitch we aren't spending crazy and we are building a decent squad. This is why I hate our fans...probably why most other clubs fans hate us too. Thankfully I think most of us are in favour of Les so that's alright.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

So we finally get the club pushing in the right direction and you want to pull it all down because you think it is not working quick enough. This club of ours has not been run well for years. We have had two set of owners in the last 8 years or so who have done more damage than good.

No it is not great at the moment but we can no longer run the club like it has been. I would take Les over all the managers we have had since Holloway. Even over Warnock.

Comment

No it is not great at the moment but we can no longer run the club like it has been. I would take Les over all the managers we have had since Holloway. Even over Warnock.[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable ,,,,

Comment

Should've gone after the Ramsey debarcle, never wanted him, don't see why we need him, and having a DOF may put some descent managers off? who don't want someone above them,

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Agreed think he has done amazing stuff along with Hoo's. Do wish the footy was a little more entertaining though, thats my only gripe.

Comment

I agree that we should keep both Les and Hoos. Choosing a manager is difficult and on paper JFH looked like he could do the job. He is the manager of the club and even if, in many people's opinion, he is not managing the way we would like, Les can only suggest that he makes changes. If he refuses or doesn't seem to understand then the only solution is for him to go.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                Definition of Director of Football

He is a buffer. The director of football is answerable to the board but there to assist the manager. He's experienced in football and there to help the board members who don't have that experience.

It means the manager is left to look after all the professionals at the club, the teamwork, tactics, fitness, medical side and picking the team.

The director is responsible for the budget to be spent on wages and makes sure it is adhered to. He should be above the academy level to ensure that the money on youth level is not being overspent.

Secondly the director of football has to be involved in the selection of the manager so that when the manager gets the job he knows the director of football is fully supportive because he selected him.

That means to some extent the director of football's head is on the line because it was his decision.
                                IMO we are being used as a tool to push forward Les' political beliefs, he was quoted not long before Ramsey was appointed that there are nowhere enough black managers in football.

Then Ramsey is useless in the Premiership and as said previously is given a 3 year contract, and then when he proves he is even more useless in the Championship is not sacked but given another job in the club, which is very unusual.

Then, for his replacement, we interview mainly black candidates and choose JFH when, in my opinion there were other better options available.

Sorry if it offends anyone, but just saying it as I see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X