If you want cheering up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want cheering up

Have a listen to qpr podcast on west12media. Interview with Clint hill. What a legend, very emotional and to me sounds like les/jimmy treated him like ####.

Listened to it and not sure where you are getting that LF/JFH treated him badly as he doesnt hint towards that AT ALL.

More bowlox being posted

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
      Listened to it and not sure where you are getting that LF/JFH treated him badly as he doesnt hint towards that AT ALL.

More bowlox being posted
      Ok old bean, suggest you listen more. Will help in life. He said: "it would have been nice to have been told a few weeks before end of the season but les and jimmy kept passing me to someone else"

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        Ok old bean, suggest you listen more. Will help in life. He said: "it would have been nice to have been told a few weeks before end of the season but les and jimmy kept passing me to someone else"
        Well sometimes there is no nice way to say things. Maybe they knew what the decision was and we're delaying it to tie in with telling everyone. That was what they did after all.
        Love Clint though. Hope we see him back.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Well sometimes there is no nice way to say things. Maybe they knew what the decision was and we're delaying it to tie in with telling everyone. That was what they did after all.
          Love Clint though. Hope we see him back.
          Clints point was that after 6 years he felt he deserved a bit better. I agree with him. Les and Jimmy should have sat him down and told him straight away.

Comment

Clints point was that after 6 years he felt he deserved a bit better. I agree with him. Les and Jimmy should have sat him down and told him straight away.
            Would have been nice from a fans POV for us to know before that final home game that Clint and Ale were off, could have given them a bit of a send of.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Would have been nice from a fans POV for us to know before that final home game that Clint and Ale were off, could have given them a bit of a send of.
              You could tell Clint knew though.

Comment

Clint was only told the day before. I know a few of us on here would love to see him back as manager one day, at the moment I would think that is unlikely due to the bitter taste from the way he was treated.

Comment

Ah yea, treated like sh!t hey?

Comment

Originally posted by SunburyRanger View Post
                    Clint was only told the day before. I know a few of us on here would love to see him back as manager one day, at the moment I would think that is unlikely due to the bitter taste from the way he was treated.
                    this is just a complete and utter fabrication. what truth/evidence is there that he was treated so poorly?

Comment

You can disagree all you want, but I know otherwise

Comment

You can disagree all you want, but I know otherwise
                        ah well that settles it then?

any chance you can tell me the lottery numbers seeing as you know things without having any sort of proof to back it up.

Comment

I have nothing to prove to anyone, so not going to justify why I posted what I did to you. Anyone can believe what I said if they choose to, or not. I don't give a toss either way.

Comment

I have nothing to prove to anyone, so not going to justify why I posted what I did to you. Anyone can believe what I said if they choose to, or not. I don't give a toss either way.
                            fair enough, i choose not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                              Ah yea, treated like sh!t hey?
                              Ah so you DO agree that this was said. I'm pretty certain that's treating him badly.

Comment

Working...
                              X