Transfer Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The General View Post
    So how come Newcastle have been allowed to spend 40 million pounds in the championship on new players

It's a farking joke
    Newcastle are a big club,big stadium ,big support, we on the other way are just a small club,with a small studium and small support....arry redcrap over spent by about £20 million so we are screwed since in the transfer market

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Think its soon mate, bound to be after the transfer deadline though.
      They can't come down hard on us though, I wouldn't think.
      The wage bill, the transfer fees we have received this season plus the money spent so far needs to be taken into consideration.

Comment

Don't be so sure Hoop everyone hates us ...people waiting for us to fall hard

Comment

Don't be so sure Hoop everyone hates us ...people waiting for us to fall hard
          I know they do.
          But, they need to look at that we are trying to play by there rules.
          All the High Earners have been shown the door for a start, the money we received for Fer n Phillips departing hasn't been spent either.

I don't understand why there is this FFP though?

When a small club in the Football League looks like they are struggling to survive there's no help at all given to them.

Comment

So how come Newcastle have been allowed to spend 40 million pounds in the championship on new players

It's a farking joke
            Newcastle have sold Wijnaldum 25mil, Janmaat 7.5, Cisse 5, Cabella 5million Townsend (13 million) so they have made 50 million this summer already. Still potentially Sissoko to leave for 20 million plus so they will still be miles iin the black.

Comment

Newcastle season tickets are a lot lower than us. It is only parachute payments making the difference.Regardless of who they bought or sold their wage bill
              must be pretty horrific. Seems we have done a deal over FP and given time to sort it out.

Comment

Why are we prepared to settle for mid table seriously..

Is everyone else already prepared to settle for me table already this season after 4 games

To me this shown a lack of ambition does it not.
                Is me table like me Julie?

Comment

It's a farking joke
                  I'm fairly sure Newcastle are in net profit at the moment with their summer transfers, so can still spend a lot more before they run into FFP trouble. We could have done this too when we came down had we any players that anyone wanted to buy for decent money. The way we are going in the transfer market now, hopefully we will be moving players on for a profit more often than not.
                  Last edited by tomfiend; 25-08-2016, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
                    I'm fairly sure Newcastle are in net profit at the moment with their summer transfers, so can still spend a lot more before they run into FFP trouble.
                    You are correct, they have sold enough players to more than fund their purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Newcastle season tickets are a lot lower than us. It is only parachute payments making the difference.Regardless of who they bought or sold their wage bill
                      must be pretty horrific. Seems we have done a deal over FP and given time to sort it out.
                      I think that must be true.

Comment

It's a farking joke
                        Bigger income plus at least £24m parachute money.

Comment

Working...
                        X