Osman Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    But no one here got carried away, people have just said it was good... No one said he was godlike on the ball or he's gonna be a top prem player, they just said he was good.
    Mate you've said he 'really impressed you', was as good as a young debut you'll see 'at this level' and then said he was better than Washington basically.
    People have also suggested he was MOM.
    If that's not getting carried away to a certain extent, then I dunno what is...

Comment

People forget he played against Rochdale lol they are shite
      R's

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Mate you've said he 'really impressed you', was as good as a young debut you'll see 'at this level' and then said he was better than Washington basically.
        People have also suggested he was MOM.
        If that's not getting carried away to a certain extent, then I dunno what is...
        Wait what? When did I say that? I said that the performance quality from him would be the equivalent of a good performance at this level, which I stand by... and he was better than Washington yesterday in my opinion and based on what I saw. Something wrong with that?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Wait what? When did I say that? I said that the performance quality from him would be the equivalent of a good performance at this level, which I stand by... and he was better than Washington yesterday in my opinion and based on what I saw. Something wrong with that?
          What's the difference?

Fair theeee well Nasser, you're good entertainment. Looney tune, but good entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Not sure the young lad was MOM but it was decent enough performance for a debut.

I think this all stems from the fact we haven't had promising youngsters for years! The first signs we have a couple, people get carried away.
            Same happened with Tom Hitchcock. Scores one goal with an open net from half a yard out and suddenly he was gonna be the next Alan blooming Shearer.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

From WLS

Sandro: 8
              Scored twice and barely put a foot wrong, although he could perhaps count himself lucky to stay on the pitch having got away with a few fouls after picking up a yellow card.

Osman Kakay: 8
              Usually deployed at right-back, Kakay produced an excellent performance on the right wing on his senior debut for the club. Some of his defensive work was superb, while his trickery and pace caused Rochdale’s backline problems. A thoroughly impressive first appearance.

Comment

Working...
              X