Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Probably right on holiday and we won two come back and we've lost two lol

Comment

It didn't appear to be the same team today that played v Leeds. All very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
          Probably right on holiday and we won two come back and we've lost two lol
          My mate Geoff came back from his holiday the day of the Barnsley game, it's not just your fault mate lol
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            It didn't appear to be the same team today that played v Leeds. All very strange.
            Small squad. Just look at the youth on the bench. Not helped by the fact we've been playing twice a week. The players looked knackered today and low on confidence, which only got worse when the crowd starting getting on their backs. In the end the football become a hot potato - no one wanted it and/or knew what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Small squad. Just look at the youth on the bench. Not helped by the fact we've been playing twice a week. The players looked knackered today and low on confidence, which only got worse when the crowd starting getting on their backs. In the end the football become a hot potato - no one wanted it and/or knew what to do with it.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Playing TWICE a week and knackered before September? Poor loves. Will be cold soon too. Bless.....

Comment

Originally posted by robloft View Post
                  And what a pile of dog shite!
                  Was expecting a detailed analysis

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                    Playing TWICE a week and knackered before September? Poor loves. Will be cold soon too. Bless.....
                    Ease up Armchair fan, go do the matches plus training that they do and lets see if you keep up with your first performance levels consistently.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Let's be realistic, we are a small club,with a (now) small budget,a low key manager and shouldn't have much expectations ,many felt we would win the league because we won 2 games,but we are a midtable (maybe just top half) at best,unless of course we spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Let's be realistic, we are a small club,with a (now) small budget,a low key manager and shouldn't have much expectations ,many felt we would win the league because we won 2 games,but we are a midtable (maybe just top half) at best,unless of course we spend.
                        Bournemouth are smaller, just goes to show we can bounce back, but on today's performance I doubt it
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

They are a really well run club,we aren't

Comment

They are a really well run club,we aren't
                            Exactly mate
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Think the worrying thing for me is we've been second best in last 2 games against 2 teams who will quite likely finish in bottom 6.

Comment

Working...
                              X