Comment

Your take on today's game

?

Comment

Triffic..

Comment

Several threads on this later hopefully

Comment

We look like we have a proper team and desire in this squad. No more disinterested money grabbers just players willing to roll sleeves up and earn their dough

Comment

Seems that Caulker's wanderings as a Prem loanee have brought him back to us as a prodigal son, now he's playing very nicely. Polter's aggression and work rate were always great, but are even more evident now that he's putting the skill together (and having JFH and Les around must do wonders for development of forwards). Chery is a brilliant game manager and a Prem quality number 10, best hope we earn promotion or the vultures will come for him. I think we have the best back line in the league, Bidwell is such a breath of fresh air after a season of Konchesky. Jimmy is kidding himself if he thinks Gladwin deserves to start - both he and Washington would be stars in League One but just aren't going to cut it at a good Championship club.

I'd love to get in a striker and another winger before the window closes. I wish we'd scouted Fabian Castillo before he deserted Dallas for Trabzonspor, he ended up going to Turkey for $3 million (not even sure what that is in pounds these days) and would have been a spectacular left winger.

Comment

Give em a chance to get home. Prob on the M4 right now

Comment

Fabian Castillo is on loan to em

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Fabian Castillo is on loan to em
                            Trust me, he's good as gone. $1m purchase option and he doesn't want to come back.

Comment

The first half we weren't very cohesive going forward , although Gladwin did burst through a couple of times, the second time resulted in the injury that led to him going off , looked a free kick , the ref gave nada.
                              Cardiff did cause problems first half getting plenty space out wide with some fluid passing but didn't create anything of note
                              I thought Caulker led the defence well again . From the hour mark we grew more threatening and I felt we looked likely to score as the last third of the game progressed , Llungo and Henry were getting more time and space on the ball , Polter put in a mighty shift which was epitomised by his work for the penalty.
                              It will take Yeni abit time to learn the system , as he tended to drift into the centre when Bidwell was looking for support on the flank going forward

Comment

Working...
                              X