Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some may have to watch out when posting!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    No point using TOR if you post your full details online for all the world to see ;) Some people just cannot be helped
    I couldn't agree more. When I use Tor I absolutely follow the obvious protocols. But the point about OS integrity in stan's post is sobering........

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      I couldn't agree more. When I use Tor I absolutely follow the obvious protocols. But the point about OS integrity in stan's post is sobering........
      Hal, I was chatting on this topic with a tech support guy for a leading VPN company. He told me the following which was somewhat reassuring to read. Make of it what you will:

"Even if you have backdoors in your hardware, the only way you can be traced is via IP address. Once you use a VPN IP address, you'll be safe, secure and anonymous online because all your online data activity is encrypted and indecipherable. A VPN creates a secure tunnel between your computer and every website or application online, allowing you to anonymously appear to be anywhere you choose. Your ISP only sees 256-bit encrypted traffic passing to the VPN servers, but they cannot decipher the data or know the websites you have visited."

Comment

Working...
      X