Sandro latest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mkoss22 View Post
    Good! If we can't sell him we might as well play him. If he is healthy (big if) he is by far best dcm in championship.
    Totally agree, if we're paying him then let's get some work from him if fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Anybody actually know why he failed the medical?
      It's his knees or knee (I think).

Comment

I'd rather see the Polish bloke as our CDM...you know, someone who wants to play for us.

I'd be amazed if we couldn't shift Sandro out on loan to West Brom or some other mid-table PL outfit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Really?

Personally I think the guy has always done alright when called upon. Hardly his fault he was crocked when we signed him, and that we f*cked up his work permit is it?!!
          True to a point but he also didnt fancy playing last season and said it was tough playing Tuesday and Saturday.

Comment

Get rid. We can keep him, but we will never play him...

Comment

Best CDM in the division by a mile, not sure how anyone can think otherwise.
              Unfortunately, he isn't fit enough to play enough, and is therefore a waste of wages. Get rid.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Really?

Personally I think the guy has always done alright when called upon. Hardly his fault he was crocked when we signed him, and that we f*cked up his work permit is it?!!
                Ditto.

Ability wise he has been decent for us. His issue is fitness though, farker can barely string 3 games together!! As you say though, not his fault.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Only here for the money, just have to find somebody daft enough to take him off our hands, saw him score in home defeat by spurs but can't recall him doing much else.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    Only here for the money, just have to find somebody daft enough to take him off our hands, saw him score in home defeat by spurs but can't recall him doing much else.
                    Tbf, I genuinely don't see Sandro as the full on mercenary type. He has always given 100% for us, never doubted his commitment. Personally.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Best CDM in the division by a mile, not sure how anyone can think otherwise.
                      Unfortunately, he isn't fit enough to play enough, and is therefore a waste of wages. Get rid.
                      Fitness and fitness alone is the issue. I don't think there's a commitment problem with him and agree that he could do a very decent job. We signed walking wounded with Sandro, walked straight into another ongoing problem with that one. However, if he could get fit......

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Fitness and fitness alone is the issue. I don't think there's a commitment problem with him and agree that he could do a very decent job. We signed walking wounded with Sandro, walked straight into another ongoing problem with that one. However, if he could get fit......
                        He didn't play in the games at the end of the season. Was he injured or just not chosen?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          That'll be the Geordies then , by all accounts they've won it already .
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            He didn't play in the games at the end of the season. Was he injured or just not chosen?
                            He was at West Brom on loan. He did actually play as well.

Comment

Really?

Exactly. Always done a decent job.

Comment

If we can afford to keep him, now we have a half decent medical team we might actually be able to get some games out of him. Always looked head and shoulders above anyone else when he played. And I don't blame him for that 'Saturday and Tuesday' comment. When you have fitness and injury issues it's a natural though really.

Comment

Working...
                                X