No announcement yet.

Karl Ready - your memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never really stood out for me, its only his hair that I remember rather than his football
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I used to call him Karlos Readinho, because of his sublime skill with the ball.

Apart from that all I can remember is that he looked like a Viking who'd had a makeover and he was a fairly agricultural defender. A lot of hoof but not so much poof.

Comment

The dopey back pass to Jurgen Sommer v Newcastle.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

actually i thought he was quite a good player but the kissing incident in the taxi did make everyone hate him
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_Yahoo View Post
            Don't worry, he's not dead. I'm writing an article about Karl Ready (it's a kind of Where Are They Now? thing) and I want to get fans' memories about him as a player. Any stories/opinions you have - good or bad - please post them here.

I'd want to use some of the your quotes for the article, which will appear on the Yahoo Football website this week. So if you don't want your comments to be used then let me know, and they won't be. All quotes will be credited to We Are the Rangers Boys.

Some of you may recall I already did one of these on Andy Impey a while back: https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/bla...110646704.html

Cheers!
            Kevin
            Reckon you should do Darren Peacock next.
            Rarely mentioned these days and is someone who has maybe been forgotten.
            Solid Defender in my eyes.

Comment

Vaguely remember his debut away at Soton in a 1-0 win when he had Wilson Bardsley and Macca wiping his jacksie.. Unfortunately when we were shocking a few years later it all changed a bit like his personal preferences..

Comment

Ted sexuality has nowt to do with sporting ability.

I'm sure as a man of the world you know that...

Comment

i stand corrected awin
                  or should i say stand erected
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Shirt lifter or not, he was crap.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

"Smooching " ???? with a male ? thats proper funny
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                      X