Great transfer window!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
    If you know many good £8m players who are happy to take £30k a week I'm sure jimmy would be all ears. Care to name a few who fit that bill ?
    There should be some outside of the UK.
    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 20-05-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Wealthy owners are a means to a goal, but they are not the final goal. Ultimately we are a potentially larger club than we are, but right now, our rich owners are irrelevant because the club isn't making money. So they have to cut costs, followed then by the bigger stadium and bigger continuous fanbase. Until that is achieved, we are a smaller club, with potential to be big.
      Agree most part but I think our owners now have a possibility to increase their spending sustainably.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        There should be some outside of the UK.
        Simples
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Agree most part but I think our owners now have a possibility to increase their spending sustainably.
          Of course, they get the high earners of the wage bills, make the club look like we give up and comers more of a chance, boost youth intake, build a stadium, get more revenue, more fans in the prem hopefully, more and more revenue and then we can call ourselves a big club.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Of course, they get the high earners of the wage bills, make the club look like we give up and comers more of a chance, boost youth intake, build a stadium, get more revenue, more fans in the prem hopefully, more and more revenue and then we can call ourselves a big club.
            A medium size club would be fine.

Comment

A medium size club would be fine.
              timmy... not being nasty or anything, but this is another of your nonsense threads, isn't it?

£8m players? £30k a week players? only making a £10m loss?

as i've already pointed out, nice if you can get the annual wage bill down (for everyone at the club - players, managers, shop staff, stewards etc) to below £3m per annum. but you can't seriously do that. what you can do is complain that we aren't paying enough in transfer fees, enough in wages (oh, but only if you're buying the right players, of course), because it's not your money that's being flipped in the wind.

Comment

Working...
              X