Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggies duo

Baggies linked to Championship winger as duo exit

West Brom have been linked with another move for QPR winger Matt Phillips as the departures of two Albion players were confirmed.

http://www.tamworthherald.co.uk/Bagg...ail/story.html

5-7 million minimum should be the accepted value.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

6/7 mill will be good business imo.

Rate Matty a lot but last years appearances show his heart isn't at QPR. He is a prem league player and will be a good signing for them.
      In the flip side we can reinvest the money on maybe 2 or 3 players who do do want to be at QPR.

Comment

If we get 6/7 million the market has gone truly mad. Half a decent season in the prem
        And that's about it. Was bang average last season and drifts out of games far too much. I'd snap anyone's arms off for 4 million and the tart off the wage bill

Comment

I agree with Greg. I find him frustrating as there is a good player there somewhere. He is poor defensively as well. Take the money Rangers.

Comment

Take 6 million and buy Lookman from Charlton. Not ready for the big guns yet. Money well worth investing in such a talent. Will be worth double or even more in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              If we get 6/7 million the market has gone truly mad. Half a decent season in the prem
              And that's about it. Was bang average last season and drifts out of games far too much. I'd snap anyone's arms off for 4 million and the tart off the wage bill
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

It clearly seems like he wants to leave the Club, but THAT last part of the season was really good, IMO. Hence, like a poster implies, we should demand 6 or 7 mill for him.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  what he said and he agreed with

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    5-7 million minimum should be the accepted value.
                    Can't see it will probably take £4M knowing our board if we get £7M we will have mugged the, he's been poor for most of this season

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Can't see it will probably take £4M knowing our board if we get £7M we will have mugged the, he's been poor for most of this season
                      The thing is, no matter how poor his performances, he still has 8 goals and 5 assists which is definitely worth more than 4 mil.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Interesting that they have released Anichebe and Sessegnon. Would take both of them. Think Anichebe could get goals in this division, much like a Chris martin and always rated Sessegnon.

Perhaps out of reach on wages, but really cant see a prem club going for them, so they may have to drop down a div and wages, so why not us.

Comment

No way, he is a poor player. He´s just not motivated at all.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

With a year left on his current deal, I would say £2-3mill if we are very very lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              The thing is, no matter how poor his performances, he still has 8 goals and 5 assists which is definitely worth more than 4 mil.
                              TrasnferMarkt have him down at £4.5M.

Comment

Working...
                              X