No announcement yet.

Villa, Newcastle & Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Blackburn and Leeds have appointed decent managers. Starting to worry about us next season. Hopefully we can do some good business over the summer because worry that next season could be the one where we need to consolidate and look to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      I think Blackburn and Leeds have appointed decent managers.
      Leeds have recruited wisely but it all depends if the Chairman can let him get on with it.

Blackburn !? Aside from the fact that Owen Coyle has done nothing of note for years except get relegated or sacked, he is a figure of hate up there. He is going to struggle BIG time

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Leeds have recruited wisely but it all depends if the Chairman can let him get on with it.

Blackburn !? Aside from the fact that Owen Coyle has done nothing of note for years except get relegated or sacked, he is a figure of hate up there. He is going to struggle BIG time
        First 3 teams he managed he did well. Wasn't given all that long at Wigan was he? So just Bolton, not bad in my view.

Comment

Apparently Wijnaldum has requested to leave Newcastle. Roma interested.

Could be the first of many IMO....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Apparently Wijnaldum has requested to leave Newcastle. Roma interested.

Could be the first of many IMO....
            He is far too good for championship, he was great last season for periods so in a better team could see him scoring even more.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              He is far too good for championship, he was great last season for periods so in a better team could see him scoring even more.
              Lot of Geordies dont rate him.
              Their version of Leroy Fer.

Comment

Working...
              X