No announcement yet.

Statement from QPR on all 7 players being released, including Faurlin & Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whilst sad that Faurlin and Hill have left, ecstatic to have got so much cash of the wage bill. Would love Hoilett to stay if we can give a smaller wage on one year deals and can see why we would keep Henry as a squad player and if he doesn't mind a low wage and not playing much then that is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      he's all about the money
      You think our beloved football club provide the best possible environment to develop yourself as a footballer?

Comment

on an optamistic note if we could bring in platers like bradley dacck and oxfords roofe we certainly could make the play offs,looks like hoilet and henry could stay now
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Only if we are unlucky. Every single one of those useless planks will be in the team next August.
          Caulker will be alongside Hall. Who's going to sign a serial failure?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
            Caulker will be alongside Hall. Who's going to sign a serial failure?
            Somebody will mate, he has a bl00dy good agent! A bottom half PL side will be fooled by his reputation and take a punt I bet.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Somebody will mate, he has a bl00dy good agent! A bottom half PL side will be fooled by his reputation and take a punt I bet.
              Can easily see bids from clubs like Sunderland, West Brom, Palace or Newcastle whether they are PL or not

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Keep Toszer yet get rid of Ale, summat's not right with that! Ale is 10x the player Tozpot is.
                Isn't Toszer under contract, whilst Ale's was up. Toszer may go, but would be a transfer .

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Isn't Toszer under contract, whilst Ale's was up. Toszer may go, but would be a transfer .
                  Yes, I'd forgotten - and been told off for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    barring clint and Ale, good to see the back of the others who have been released.

Complete guess, but i imagine somewhere around £100k a week on wages saved right there and from people who dont really need replacing, they were offering us absolutely nothing.

am a bit suprised with Henry being kept on, but as the article explains further on the Faurlin situation, i dont think you can link the two as no doubt Henry will be OK with being a bit part player.

Not sure what to make of Hoilett yet, cant imagine he is going to sign on what is bound to be a massively reduced wage.

Good work really from JFH and the board. Cant disagree with much of what he says in the article or about who has been let go.

Reluctantly, I do also have to agree with his explanation. Take Faurlin i.e. he certainly isn“t the player he once was. IMO, he struggles when a player is taking him on. He knees are obviously not 100 percent when it comes to moving sideways. His pace is also not all that anymore. Nevertheles i find so,so sad that it ended this way. What a player he could have been, if it wasnt for the injuries.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Sad that Hill and Faurlin are going, but it's time.
                      No doubt this thread will be hijacked too, even though there are 4 names there that everyone wanted gone. Not fussed at all about Yun. I think Kpekawa and Robinson can grow into very good players.
                      Agree completely, sad about both Clint and Alejandro but its time to move forward and find new better players.

Comment

Working...
                      X