No announcement yet.

QPR v Bristol City **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next one to two months will be so vital.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      You asked for it you get it. By the way, if I'm slightly more positive than you, doesn't make you any more right. Don't call it spin to try and belittle the opinion.

Going for the whole team, there isn't much width and with very little connection between the defence and midfield, it's difficult to get the ball forward.
      Player by player:
      Ingram: very good all game, made some great stops so far and seems composed.
      Onuoha, got beaten a few times by skill from Kodjia but overall solid defensively and probably the only forward thinking player in general in our defence.
      Hall, good defensively, very quick to get rid of the ball instead of looking up. Young Clint Hill.
      Hill, see above
      Kpekawa, pacy but still lacks experience and leaves some gaps where they shouldn't be. Good on the ball though.
      Faurlin, involved in almost every play, making blocks, interceptions and winning the ball in the air at every given opportunity.
      Henry, done well, getting the ball forward but the duo of him and Faurlin won't work in the long run. Need luongo back.
      Gladwin, terrible half bar one corner where he took a terrible first touch and then somehow got past 5 players before playing it for the ball to be cleared off the line.
      Nasser, fantastic on the ball when running from the edge of the box, can't deliver final balls though.
      Chery, getting involved, most likely scorer in this match.
      Washington, unlucky early on to not score but miscued his shot and hit a pea roller. Closing down well, but not getting into enough good positions at times. Think he just needs a goal to settle his nerves.
      Even happier that I didn't go. How s hit must it be?????

Comment

Gotta get rid of Gladwin. Awful player.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Hardly surprising Tbf when midfield and uptop have hardly played together.

I think el kayati could be quite usefu, even if it's as a squad player. We definitely have work to do in the summer. We are crying out for a pair of decent wingers and someone to drive the midfield.

Is freeman playing for Bristol city Romford. I think he's a player we quite like, how's he looking?
          But we've got super matty Phillips? He's brilliant according to some of the ####ing experts on here

Comment

Rose tinted spin

Comment

You asked for it you get it. By the way, if I'm slightly more positive than you, doesn't make you any more right. Don't call it spin to try and belittle the opinion.

Going for the whole team, there isn't much width and with very little connection between the defence and midfield, it's difficult to get the ball forward.
              Player by player:
              Ingram: very good all game, made some great stops so far and seems composed.
              Onuoha, got beaten a few times by skill from Kodjia but overall solid defensively and probably the only forward thinking player in general in our defence.
              Hall, good defensively, very quick to get rid of the ball instead of looking up. Young Clint Hill.
              Hill, see above
              Kpekawa, pacy but still lacks experience and leaves some gaps where they shouldn't be. Good on the ball though.
              Faurlin, involved in almost every play, making blocks, interceptions and winning the ball in the air at every given opportunity.
              Henry, done well, getting the ball forward but the duo of him and Faurlin won't work in the long run. Need luongo back.
              Gladwin, terrible half bar one corner where he took a terrible first touch and then somehow got past 5 players before playing it for the ball to be cleared off the line.
              Nasser, fantastic on the ball when running from the edge of the box, can't deliver final balls though.
              Washington, unlucky early on to not score but miscued his shot and hit a pea roller. Closing down well, but not getting into enough good positions at times. Think he just needs a goal to settle his nerves.
              Biased rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                But we've got super matty Phillips? He's brilliant according to some of the ####ing experts on here
                Rate him highly personally mate. Just think his attitude this season has been appalling.

Very good winger could hold himself in the prem when motivated but clearly doesn't want to here. I don't think we will see him in a QPR shirt again personally. He'll be off to WBA or Bournemouth imo.

Comment

Maybe we should put a fair amount of money on the table for Kodjia?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Well Cherys off so no chance of scoring from him. Think this will be the last we see of Gladwin. Pulls off moments of brilliance every now and again but far too inconsistent and his brilliant moments usually don't lead to much anyway
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      Biased rubbish
                      Biased
                      Biased to what? My eyes, my club? Come off it mate, just because you don't want to like anything going on, doesn't mean I shouldn't
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Let's hope Jimmy doesn't substitute him, then. We'll have no chance. But Jimmy won't do that, will he ? He knows what he's doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Rate him highly personally mate. Just think his attitude this season has been appalling.

Very good winger could hold himself in the prem when motivated but clearly doesn't want to here. I don't think we will see him in a QPR shirt again personally. He'll be off to WBA or Bournemouth imo.
                          Decent when he wants to be but there lies the problem. Can't wait to see the back of the ####. Lots of work to do in the summer but I'm looking forward to it

Comment

Jesus christ what a goal Karl Henry!
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Kelvin bl oo dy messi take a bow son

Comment

What a goal Karl Henry!
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2