Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your best and worst match commentatators and sidekicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your best and worst match commentatators and sidekicks?

On all radio and TV channels, sidekicks as in the commentators match partner

Brain Moore and David Coleman were my all time favourites. Both sadly departed now.

Comment

MO the worst ever period

Comment

Best pundit Rio, but I love Wrighty. Worst co-commentators Alan Smith booooooring! and Michael Owen - sounds 12 years old, never shuts up and persistently calls Sturridge, Storage.

Comment

Micheal Owen is off-the-scale, embarrassingly bad.

Comment

Owen might sound like a 12 yr old but Savage acts like one, he goes on and on about the same incident in a game twenty minutes earlier, no intelligent input, sometimes like a kiddie at his first ever match.

I like Rio, Wrighty, one of the Nevilles is very knowledgeable, Green, Motson.

Comment

Paul Scholes is so boring and dull. Can't stand Roy Keane either and how everyone else on the panel is always #### scared of him

Comment

i like danny murphy and ian wright , don't like roy 'mean' keane , michael owen and can't stand that bore alan ' valium' shearer

Comment

Clive Tyldesley is terrible. Really spouts some rubbish. Him and Andy Townsend are dreadful. Saying that anyone on ITV football is pretty dire.

Comment

Stan Collymore, opinionated but talks sense for me. Can't stand Wright, not natural. Owen & Scholes Zzzzzz. Savage would eat himself if he could. Andy Townsend crap & so bias towards Chelsh!t it's unreal.

Comment

Always loved Motty, quite like Jonathan Pearce, Gary Neville's one of the few pundits I like, quite like Pat Nevin.

Really like Conor McNamara, I don't think many people know him, but he's got a great voice and adds to the game, which few commentators do.

I can't stand Jon Champion, has the same effect on me as nails scraping a blackboard. Can't stand Alan Green either. And that woman who commentates on Rangers games, agggghhhh.

Comment

Shoot me but I quite liked Andy gray.

Comment

Nobody think Mark Lawrenson is the worst? Could actually be used as a torture technique.

best was by far brian moore.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Always loved Motty, quite like Jonathan Pearce, Gary Neville's one of the few pundits I like, quite like Pat Nevin.

Really like Conor McNamara, I don't think many people know him, but he's got a great voice and adds to the game, which few commentators do.

I can't stand Jon Champion, has the same effect on me as nails scraping a blackboard. Can't stand Alan Green either. And that woman who commentates on Rangers games, agggghhhh.

Wise words, especially about the Banshee and it's NOT because she's female. If a face could launch a thousand ships her voice could sink them. Maybe she could take up a job as a siren on that rock on the Rhine. Now that would be a benefit of EU membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Shoot me but I quite liked Andy gray.
                              Couldn't stand him. He was an I told you so merchant

Comment

Working...
                              X