What i don't understand is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    That's a bit ridiculous, you realise that had he stayed at Burton, they were going to get into the championship with almost no resources. A 61% win record (I recall it being the best in the country at a point) is not outstanding to you? Taking a team that had weren't looking like promotion candidates and then winning the league in his first season, then taking them to the top of the division above in his next season, but that's only good to you, not outstanding?

Your point is moot for sure, and you're turning his redknapp point - an extremely valid one that disproves your point - and turning it into your anti board argument. Bit ridiculous IMO.
    Out of interest what is his win percent tecord with us nas. I know its bad but dont know the actual figure. Cheers mate
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Out of interest what is his win percent tecord with us nas. I know its bad but dont know the actual figure. Cheers mate
      Win Percentage is 23.1%, but he's only lost 26.9% of his games. It's fairly well known we haven't won much, but we haven't lost much either and I'd say for what we want to accomplish this season, that's huge.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        So let's turn this around. If things don't work out with JFH would you extend his contract? lets say we're in exactly the same spot this time next term and no cup run to speak of - how long would you persevere?

And more importantly, given those circs, what would your position be on Les?

Also, why would it have been a problem replacing Warnock had he got us up? He doesn't want to work in the EPL and promotion would have opened up the job to some decent candidates.
        I see I'm not getting any answers to those questions. And the win percentage drops even further.

Comment

Working...
        X