Atmosphere today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere today

Very very poor (more on concourse at half time) why was it ? The weather the performance?
    Can't blame that cos at Rotherham it was loads better even when it was nil nil & we prob played worse in that first half than today
    Can't blame weather as it even effin snowed up there?
    There were more at Rotherham than today tho
    It was so wet and cold today, how can you get wet in the last row of the stand where we were ?
    Must have been last weeks result that made today's so ####
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

100% last weeks result, would've gone but I'm ####ed if I'm putting more effort in than the players. Give me the shirt and I'll turn up and die for the club unlike these overpaid ponces.jimmys walking a tightrope at the moment , I mean Bolton ffs should be wiping the floor with them.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We were miserable after last week and Bolton fans don't know what is happening with their club so that would calm any atmos.

Comment

Found it to be one of the quietest away games in a while. As said, def hanging from last week. Big wounds, and as they sang...it happened again. nervous players playing safe.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          100% last weeks result, would've gone but I'm ####ed if I'm putting more effort in than the players. Give me the shirt and I'll turn up and die for the club unlike these overpaid ponces.jimmys walking a tightrope at the moment , I mean Bolton ffs should be wiping the floor with them.
          You made the right choice Van ........... absolutely dire & a waste of good beer tokens
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            You made the right choice Van ........... absolutely dire & a waste of good beer tokens
            I'm a diehard ndubz but was happy to have a Saturday with the family mate
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Awful day out what with the crap football from both sides and non stop icy cold rain killed any chance of atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Spot on post van, spot on!!... Give me that shirt any day of the week and ill put 1 hell of a shift in.. give a professional thousands of pounds and they'll give ya mediocre football.... funny ol game mate.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Been #### all season, Though Bolton was far better than Hull or Huddersfield for atmosphere which were just embarrassing. Didn't help that until Bolton scored you wouldn't even know they had any fans in.

Comment

how many went?
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                      Didn't help that until Bolton scored you wouldn't even know they had any fans in.
                      And that was in a nice shiny new 28k stadium .........
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

agree with isles. the weather definitely also played a factor. cold misty rain blowing sideways into the stand. felt like being gently waterboarded while watching dross football.
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                          And that was in a nice shiny new 28k stadium .........
                          Consider the wider context that their club's future is unknown which probably explains it better.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            how many went?
                            700 hardy souls.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              700 hardy souls.
                              It was a good showing all things considered. My seat had the net over it which was somehow my problem according to your friendly bonehead steward. I've been before but never realised the roof, err....isn't. Getting worked up when you are soaked isn't easy. Terrible stadium considering it's not very old. Had there been any regard for the fans they would have let us move over a bit so we could go back under a bit of cover. Not a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X