Neil Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Warnock

I have seen a few posts referring to Warnock as an advisor at the club.

maybe i have just missed everything, but has this not been kept rather quiet?

whats he advising on exactly?

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    I have seen a few posts referring to Warnock as an advisor at the club.

maybe i have just missed everything, but has this not been kept rather quiet?

whats he advising on exactly?
    Warnock left the club on Dec 4th - the same day he was released from being temporary manager.

He only had the advisory role under CR up until he was sacked as 1st team coach. Very old news.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Warnock left the club on Dec 4th - the same day he was released from being temporary manager.

He only had the advisory role under CR up until he was sacked as 1st team coach. Very old news.
      It is, but the confusion arose because it was mentioned in the Eidur Gudjohnsen article that appears further up this thread. That article was from a good while back though and whilst Nelly was still acting in an advisory capacity at the Club
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        It is, but the confusion arose because it was mentioned in the Eidur Gudjohnsen article that appears further up this thread. That article was from a good while back though and whilst Nelly was still acting in an advisory capacity at the Club
        Ah, thanks Blue, thats why i am getting confused.

Comment

I never saw Neil as the saviour, and I believe him when he said that he did not want the job full time, unlike so many on here, but to be fair I would like to add that we haven´t conceded a first half goal more or less since he was brought in as first team advisor(last first half goal conceded in the league was 17th of October). So apparently something changed when he came in, and so far Jimmy has been able to continue that trend. Long may it last.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
          X