Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perch

Based on the few maches I have seen of him on telly, It looks like he is good enough to stay in the team for now. It seems like he has a lot to offer going forward also. Credit when credit is due!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Looks like he has settled and found his feet at the club I'm more then happy with him at RB on current form
    Last edited by West Acton; 07-02-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your response, West Acton. I look forward to watch him on Saturday. We are on telly here in my country.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Had a shaky start Shania but like thr rest of the team there is a noticeable improvement. He even got in the box a few times yesterday and had a decent chance

Comment

liked him ever since that play-off semi-final, always thought he'd end up here and happy with that too
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Appreciated, West Acton and Lymehoop. I remember a good few of the Wigan- supporters on one of their forums felt sad when he left them.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Pleased to see he'd finally turned up. About time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Pleased to see he'd finally turned up. About time.....
                Not sure he was ever as bad as some suggested 77 but given hecwas classed asca n experienced signing we expected a bit more then he showed

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Not sure he was ever as bad as some suggested 77 but given hecwas classed asca n experienced signing we expected a bit more then he showed
                  Think that's right, West. He was really poor at Fulham though and a couple of other games round about that time. A big improvement on Isla, however. And soooo much better than Ned in that position.

Comment

He's looking better under jfh that's for sure but would still much prefer to have him as a squad player than a 1st team starter.
                    The fact he can play across the back four is very useful but I anticipate we will bring another rb in during the summer.

Comment

Said same at the game yesterday. Looks 100% better than his first 10-12 games.

Comment

Glad to hear that he's shook off the "QPR virus"........ at least for a bit...... anyway......

Comment

As were the other 10 at Fulham ?.

Comment

He was getting a yellow every single game for a while, it wasnt a good spell but now he is looking excellent and I feel we just need a lb (no offence on konch but he is older and he can put in some great balls and his positioning is good, as shown against van la parra he can get beat easily) and our defence and keeper is sorted. I would actually say our team is sorted bar perhaps another creative cm and another backup striker. Obviously a winger or two if Phillips and Hoilett both leave this summer, although hopeful petrasso gets a go.

Comment

had a good game and has been fairly solid this season.

surprised to see he is only 30 as seems to have been around for ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X