No announcement yet.

Quiet on here tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a few football pundits that think we could still be in danger yet, but also say there's no chance in us making the play offs!!!
    Not sure how they figure that out as we are 14 points away from the relegation zone and 11 from 6th place.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      There's a few football pundits that think we could still be in danger yet, but also say there's no chance in us making the play offs!!!
      Not sure how they figure that out as we are 14 points away from the relegation zone and 11 from 6th place.
      Football hates the QPR money. They have this skewed perception of us to the point where I think if it was us doing what Leicester is currently doing, the support wouldn't be anywhere near as widespread and people will say we're buying the league.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Football hates the QPR money. They have this skewed perception of us to the point where I think if it was us doing what Leicester is currently doing, the support wouldn't be anywhere near as widespread and people will say we're buying the league.
        The thing is though, we haven't benefited at all from this so called money at all.
        Being Moneybags QPR as we used to be referred to hasn't done much for us at all, if anything has sent us backwards!!

I don't care what others think about my club, every season there will be a Steve Claridge, Peter Beagrie or Paul Merson slating us.
        It bothers me more that the club has f*cked up so much over the years.

Really hope the board can learn from all the past mistakes they have made.
        I don't care if we are in the Premiership or Championship!!
        Having players that want to be at the club, and will show the fans they have given there all is what counts!!

Comment

well not since gerry

ll not since gerry francis management have we played football like that
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Glad I renewed !

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Absolute rubbish, for us who complain, we want progress, we want to win matches, we want to be fighting for promotion, if Jimmy and Co prove us wrong in our assessment of them then great.

Yesterday, I went to the match, expecting more drossball, what I got was 442, attacking down both wings and three points. Went out on the lash afterwards and happy as a pig in shyte.

One small step though, let's hope for mor of the same against those cants down the road.

Was a great performance and definitely reminded me of the team warnock started to build at when he first took over. Could JFH do something similar? Stay up this year is pretty much guaranteed but I reckon 3 or 4 more signings like the ones we picked up and we will go close next season if we stick to 4 4 2.

Comment

Long as we don't get hit by a transfer embargo next season I think we've finally got genuine reason for optimism. Although FFP is a joke, clubs that throw endless sums around like Chelscum and Man City are free to do what the f*** they like to buy success ruthlessly.

Comment

I can tell you all why it's quiet on here Naz has had to admit he enjoyed and got excited by a 4-4-2 game

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I can tell you all why it's quiet on here Naz has had to admit he enjoyed and got excited by a 4-4-2 game

Comment

Hmm.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Ooph, too soon mate.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Ooph, too soon mate.
                          Sorry mate, I bumped the thread to make a point without checking the last post!

Comment

Working...
                          X