A 90min performance today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    I don't think I've ever screamed someone's name in joy as much as I did my own when we got that goal XD
    Ive gave Phillips some stick this season but i must say he took that header so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Ive gave Phillips some stick this season but i must say he took that header so well.
      Yes, very well taken. Could so easily have ballooned it over. Did well to be in the right position too.

Comment

Let's just call him The Elk - it's easier to remember than El Khayati

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Played well today, 442 is the way forward. Everyone knew their role.

Smithies done well again with just 1 goal conceded in 4 games proves how shyte green was.
          Big shout out for Matty Philips who got the winning goal.
          Wasn't there today being abroad, so can't comment. Suspect no one coming in for Phillips has made him- or his agent- recognize that he needs to raise his game and put in a shift. 442, eh? How surprising that should lift our spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            Played well today, 442 is the way forward. Everyone knew their role.

Smithies done well again with just 1 goal conceded in 4 games proves how shyte green was.
            Big shout out for Matty Philips who got the winning goal.
            Was that all through gritted teeth hits?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Was that all through gritted teeth hits?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Comment

We out fought and out played the farmers for 90 minutes . Last 5 added on had me Harris clapping, think we're on for a good second half of the season.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Couldn't agree more, can't wait for Fulham. Smithies fantastic at the end, (would have lost with Green) Both keepers (except those couple of kicks that both went straight out by their keeper and the defence did well considering the wind). Konchesky was great and played some good balls, Phillips looked a different player, don't care if it is because he is playing for a move. Nasser looks like he will be a great asset and give us that magic we have been missing. I was a little worried for Faurlin with the limp but seemed ok and guess came off because of knock and he was on a yellow and the next foul he made would have been a second yellow. Both teams could have seen red. Only real downer was Polter who had a terrible first touch today and never really got going, but they did defend well from set pieces so he didnt get his usual chances and he has done so well recently, everyone has an off day. (BTW Ipswich's kits are rather nice looking I thought.)

Comment

Thought Tozser came on and was very neat and tidy thought he done very well

Comment

That was much more like it. Proper performance. Not easy conditions either. Well happy with that. Would've been a little disappointed with a draw because, quite frankly, we battered them from the first whistle to the last. Brilliant, well chuffed.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Balanced team with players who want to play for the badge.

Good thing now is the mentality of the squad is changing and it is having a positive effect on everyone. I must also say that hoilett looked class yesterday. I really don't ha e much time for him and he has driven me mad the last 4 years but yesterday he was class and their keeper was outstanding to keep him out.

We got a fantastic lb coming back in Robinson as well in the 2-4 weeks.

Few more additions in the summer and I think next season will be good fun and a top 6 charge could well be on.

Comment

Wasn't there today being abroad, so can't comment. Suspect no one coming in for Phillips has made him- or his agent- recognize that he needs to raise his game and put in a shift. 442, eh? How surprising that should lift our spirits.
                            Yep, its amazing what happens when you play a formation that the players understand.

We looked pretty dam decent yesterday mate. luongo had a very good game. we should have buried them in the first half.

Hopefully jimmy will now dump that poxy 451 nonsense and we stick to what we know best.

#greenshoots

Now get your ars'e back sharpish, the fools are up next.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Absolutely fantastic performance. We bossed it from the start to the very end. 442 definitely is the way forward as we've been saying, we were brilliant or over the park.

Comment

i thought several teams were interested but we said no. That could also mean he is not that keen on leaving because had he been that interested, I think the club would have considered the offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X