We're seeing the future coming together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're seeing the future coming together

We're seeing the future of Rangers here.... it takes time to make changes, but we can see things are moving in the right direction - despite the utterly boring chorus of naysayers - a really great spine is forming, and just about everything people have been asking for is being put it place: young, hungry players, not on massive wages - and an ambitious young manager on the up.

Early days still, I know, but the future is looking positive. Come on You Rs!

100% agree, we're improving slowly.

Comment

Tonight we should have a happy clappy night.

All you realists can do one 😉
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Tonight we should have a happy clappy night.

All you realists can do one ��
        The diminutive of your moniker springs to mind.

Comment

Good to see Smithies doing well also
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Good to see Smithies doing well also
            Smithies anchors the whole squad. So good to see him coming good, and so good to NOT see Green any more. He always made me feel nervous. And boy, doesn't a win feel good?!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              The diminutive of your moniker springs to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                We're seeing the future of Rangers here.... it takes time to make changes, but we can see things are moving in the right direction - despite the utterly boring chorus of naysayers - a really great spine is forming, and just about everything people have been asking for is being put it place: young, hungry players, not on massive wages - and an ambitious young manager on the up.

Early days still, I know, but the future is looking positive. Come on You Rs!
                Where are my shades?
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

A win always makes the weekend great. Things are shaping up. Well done to all.

Comment

I know there's still a lot of work for JFK to do , but lets have an end to the negativity about him he was left a hand stacked against football,
                    dont expect too much too soon but I for one have seen an on going improvement , there will be more blips to come , ignore the knockers when they come out

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                      I know there's still a lot of work for JFK to do , but lets have an end to the negativity about him he was left a hand stacked against football,
                      dont expect too much too soon but I for one have seen an on going improvement , there will be more blips to come , ignore the knockers when they come out
                      Me,i love it when the knockers come out,don't think the mods will allow it though @o)

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Speaking of which, when's he going to show up tonight?

I'm just glad to see this sort of energy from every individual on the pitch. You never used to get that from us and what you find now is that we finally have a team of good players capable of working together. We're not getting carried by one individual, we're very much a solid 11. That makes me happy after the whole Taarabt/Austin era's where you felt they were the real core to our team alone.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It isn't just the win that is so good, its the fact its another clean sheet too, meaning Smithies has only let 1 double deflected shot in 4 games ! Great stuff and hopefully our patience will be rewarded next couple of seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            It isn't just the win that is so good, its the fact its another clean sheet too, meaning Smithies has only let 1 double deflected shot in 4 games ! Great stuff and hopefully our patience will be rewarded next couple of seasons.
                            good point

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              Me,i love it when the knockers come out,don't think the mods will allow it though @o)
                              Constructive criticism is fine, its the same old lame old comments that we try to stem.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X