No announcement yet.

Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I remember we were very poor in the new year that year; Charlie was out, Keane and that fella from West Ham in. We were slipping. Good win at Ipswich, but we weren't doing ourselves very many favours.

Think it's really bad form to take folk on like this tbh. I can't see what can be gained by hounding a fella like Rich off the board. I certainly don't want to spend time in an echo chamber. If we all agreed how brilliant or how s hit we are this forum would be soooooo boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Think it's really bad form to take folk on like this tbh. I can't see what can be gained by hounding a fella like Rich off the board.
      Hang on pal.

Read back. He returned to this board with a pop so was duly pulled up by others.

Nowt wrong with that. If you want to pipe off then expect a wee backlash.

I can be as critical of the club / side / manager as anyone, but I'd like to think I'm 95% positive & realistic. Some folk like D!ckie boy just post shite for the sake of it or to be controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        This one was a classic, and look at post number three, it's like dejavu view and a template post from this season as well.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...rget-promotion!!
        Pretty much sums him up. Classic thread

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          The fact is you you called for JFH's head after a handful of games. That is embarassing no matter how many other positive posts you say have posted.

Next election vote for the monster raving loonies.
          Only fergie joined a new team and didn't win for ages, all other managers win their first, second or at worst third game. So, maybe jimmy is the new fergie!? Now there's something positive for you all

Comment

Charlie Austin has played more than 30 games a season for each club he has played for, all players get injured and well worth the bargain we paid for him and Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Only fergie joined a new team and didn't win for ages, all other managers win their first, second or at worst third game. So, maybe jimmy is the new fergie!? Now there's something positive for you all
              Rubbish plenty managers go time without a win. New manager bounce is a myth

Comment

Gotta admit that out of all the stupid threads ive read across the rangers messageboards, the JFH out one started on here was the most stupid! I just couldnt believe that some idiot had actually gone to all the time and effort to post such utter shite after 5 games! Hang your head in shame.
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Ummm.... QPR history of any interest to you Rich? Gerry Francis' first spell as manager, 1991-2 season, first 8 games: D, L, D, L, L, D, D, L.........

Now although you're young, I'm sure you know who Gerry is. And he didn't do too bad after that, did he? Second season, 5th in the Prem.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Ginge is not wrong here mate, haven't seen Rich post anything remotely positive. He's always looking for something wrong.
                    Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                    Gotta admit that out of all the stupid threads ive read across the rangers messageboards, the JFH out one started on here was the most stupid! I just couldnt believe that some idiot had actually gone to all the time and effort to post such utter shite after 5 games! Hang your head in shame.
                    Free speech and all that. Just like someone is free to put up a post on LFW slagging this forum off, eh?

Comment

Free speech and all that. Just like someone is free to put up a post on LFW slagging this forum off, eh?
                      What's your point? They're not asking for a curb on free speech, merely expressing their opinions....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Rubbish plenty managers go time without a win. New manager bounce is a myth
                        Stop being negative, jimmy is the next fergie!

Comment

Yep and ill do it again if i read such daft threads matey boy!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            What's your point? They're not asking for a curb on free speech, merely expressing their opinions....
                            Just forming an impression that some on here would like to run some others off the forum....... Loads on here I disagree with. Sometimes strongly (the fella who thinks Traore can do a job for us, for instance). But disputation makes a forum. I've no interest being part of an echo chamber.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                              Yep and ill do it again if i read such daft threads matey boy!
                              Think you need to get a life, fella. Maybe accept you're not the font of all wisdom, eh?

Comment

Just forming an impression that some on here would like to run some others off the forum....... Loads on here I disagree with. Sometimes strongly (the fella who thinks Traore can do a job for us, for instance). But disputation makes a forum. I've no interest being part of an echo chamber.
                                Don't you think the 'echo chamber' is most represented by Rich, who keeps posting inane comments (see above) when he's been rightly pulled up for them? His 'managers always get a win in their first three games' comment for example. I see no evidence of people trying to run him off the forum, just expressing their feelings about someone who is borderline trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X