people responsible for running the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
    What about when we didnt have a pot to pi$$ in and players wernt paid. on the brink of administration.

We are spoilt compared to that.
    You are on my ignore list so I will make it short.

The players then still had pride and played for the club,some of this lot well

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Back to your usual racist self, I see. Didn't take you long.
      How the fark is calling a place a sh!thole being racist you ridiculous person??
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Most football clubs are run badly.. It's part of football and its history. It's not easy. As fans we just have to get on with it.
        Agree most clubs run badly but cant recall ours being run much worse than present but I do not agree that as
        fans the lifeblood of the sport we should just as you say get on with it.

I asked Ian Holloway at the training ground who he thought were the most important people at a football club
        he replied the players I disagreed with him and said surely its the fans he quickly changed his mind and agreed with me.

Without fans clubs would be nothing and games on tv would be nothing because there would be no atmosphere whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Agree most clubs run badly but cant recall ours being run much worse than present but I do not agree that as

I asked Ian Holloway at the training ground who he thought were the most important people at a football club
          he replied the players I disagreed with him and said surely its the fans he quickly changed his mind and agreed with me.

Without fans clubs would be nothing and games on tv would be nothing because there would be no atmosphere whatsoever.
          So then you must understand the effect fans have on players. Which is why booing perplexes me. It never has any benefits. Literally zero, especially during the game. You could argue after the game, letting them know they've not done well MIGHT be moderately acceptable, but even then I am against it.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            So then you must understand the effect fans have on players. Which is why booing perplexes me. It never has any benefits. Literally zero, especially during the game. You could argue after the game, letting them know they've not done well MIGHT be moderately acceptable, but even then I am against it.
            I don't think fans want too but when you pay good money to go and watch on a cold night, you just can't help yourself shouting a few words when you see players walking around like they don't care.

Comment

Over the past 50 years there have been a lot more depressing times e.g Richard Thompsons reign, Merging with clubs, League 1 days, rediculous plastic pitch, Vauxhall Motors, Karl Ready in defence, Mark Hateley replacing Les and overall being a selling club when we were Londons best.....

Lighten up man!

Comment

Bill of corse the fans are the lifeblood but as West London alights to, we should just get on with it. We have been through many ups and downs since i started supporting Rangers in 1970 the difference is today there is social media, so many more voices can get their point across, rather than just to your mates on a match day or down the pub. This is dangerous as it can soon turn into what we have now with a petition being started to oust Les etc etc and constant criticism of how the club is being run.
                i saw many a protest, outside the ground against former owners, including Jim Gregory who was widely know as Mr QPR and dread to think how the Social Media would have dealt with him, not that he would have taken any notice whatsoever.
                We are not in Bolton or Charltons position just yet although if you read some of the comments on here you would think we are already relegated this season. Lots and lots of teams fall down the divisions when relegated in recent years but if everyone pulls in the same direction this won't happen to us......the danger is though the bigger the divide between fans and board becomes the more likely it will eventually happen.
                I think we all agree that this season is the start of a transition and if in 18 months time we are no further forward then the TF out / Les out / JFH out crew may have a point but the constant knocking at the moment is only making it that much harder to succeed.

Comment

You are on my ignore list so I will make it short.

The players then still had pride and played for the club,some of this lot well
                  o, no, how ever will i cope without bill

Comment

Yeah what I mean is though... We can't exactly do much apart from boo if we aren't happy

Comment

I've got over 40 years under my belt as a R and seen a lot worse in that time.

There's some right bloody drama Queens on here....
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I quite liked League 1 last time anyway........

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

There's some right bloody drama Queens on here....
                          - past few weeks in particular

Comment

I genuinely believe TF is at the club because of the old oak redevelopment. On top of that I believe hes got the football bug and has tried to do what is best for QPR but has repeatedly shown naivety in many of his decisions.

LF imo is good and bad for this club. I think he has done some good things and is genuinely trying to take us in more positive direction. However I do strongly feel he has some of hs own objectives that he has put before the clubs interest.

QPR are a mess right now and in a confused state. I just hate this cycle of having players at the club who dont play for the shirt or when the going gets tough they disappear. On paper the squad we have should be doing much better and Warnock showed what could be done short term in a particular style.

However QPR need a season or two of proper rebuilding and if LF and JFH take thier time and can invest in talents similar to washington, Lansbury, buckley (these sorts of players) and bleed Luongo, gladwin and the likes of hall and robinson then I think ultimately we are on the right path.

Always been a roller coaster ride supporting this team but I think consollodation this year and little rebuilding next and we could push on. Look what Mcarthy has done at Ipswich on a shoe string and recruiting good british players.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              I quite liked League 1 last time anyway........
                              So did I, it wasn't all bad
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2