Not on our own!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not on our own!

Villa look as professional as us, so we aren't the only train wreck throughout the divisions
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

They are woeful. I may be wrong, but on Boxing Day last season I think we had 15 points, Villa have entered the new year on 8. Awful awful side. I am glad they're finally going down, been clinging on for dear life for a few years now. Can't stick their fans either.

My dislike for them aside though, surely they're the biggest side to be relegated from the prem? I know City were relegated but, at the time, I don't think they were as big. Heard on the radio earlier that in their 141 year history they've spent 70% of their time in the top half of the top tier, 4th only behind Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal.

Personally love seeing the "big" sides struggle, I am all for getting some smaller, less fashionable sides in the mix at the top.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Villa look as professional as us, so we aren't the only train wreck throughout the divisions
      They are worse than QPR were last season and the 2012-13 season and that is saying something.
      Villa look like creating an all time low points figure.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        They are worse than QPR were last season and the 2012-13 season and that is saying something.
        Villa look like creating an all time low points figure.
        How many did Derby get that year?

EDIT: Just Googled it; they got 11. Think Villa will beat that, but they are woeful
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Pure shambles. Bout time they went down been shite for a few years now. Nice away day aswell i like Villa park.

Comment

One man team. Benteke left took his goals with him and they will get relegated as a result. His goals kept them up two or three seasons in a row

Comment

They're long overdue a relegation, gradually getting worse each season!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                They are woeful. I may be wrong, but on Boxing Day last season I think we had 15 points, Villa have entered the new year on 8. Awful awful side. I am glad they're finally going down, been clinging on for dear life for a few years now. Can't stick their fans either.

My dislike for them aside though, surely they're the biggest side to be relegated from the prem? I know City were relegated but, at the time, I don't think they were as big. Heard on the radio earlier that in their 141 year history they've spent 70% of their time in the top half of the top tier, 4th only behind Utd, Liverpool & Arsenal.

Personally love seeing the "big" sides struggle, I am all for getting some smaller, less fashionable sides in the mix at the top.
                Newcastle imho are the biggest club to get relegated out of the prem in recent times . Massive club , mind you villa are no minnows and can see them struggling in the championship . It's not before time like you say it's been on the cards for a while

Comment

[QUOTE=MattyRangers;1500426]They are woeful. I may be wrong, but on Boxing Day last season I think we had 15 points, Villa have entered the new year on 8. Awful awful side. I am glad they're finally going down, been clinging on for dear life for a few years now. Can't stick their fans either.

Personally love seeing the "big" sides struggle, I am all for getting some smaller, less fashionable sides in the mix at the top.[/QUO

Agree Villa one of the established big clubs but they have been wavering for years, could see them do a Wednesday or Coventry.

I think the biggest club relegated is Leeds due to them also being Champions, Blackburn to a lesser extent. Hopefully come May Chelsea can be added to that illustrious list.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Pure shambles. Bout time they went down been shite for a few years now. Nice away day aswell i like Villa park.
                    Let's not get too ahead of ourselves!

Comment

Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland anyone? Three massively supported sides
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        Think you have it right, will make for a tough challenge next season in the championship
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'd be happy with that. A perfect premier league would consist of sides solely from London and the North West of England.

Comment

I can't see it being Newcastle, I think they'll be fine
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Also shows how good a job Lambert did there yes they took some hidings but somehow he kept them up. Yes Benteke's goals were a major factor and Lambert was the one who signed him. He was available to us before Blackburn took him so maybe he was over qualified for our D.O.F

Comment

Working...
                              X