Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry

Not sure how he gets a run before Chery if we're going to play him wide but that's not his fault. Excellent performance yesterday and worth mentioning as he gets enough criticism. Could have been a hero on the day if he'd only had the confidence to put his foot through it in the second half.

He played really well I was surprised
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I wasn't surprised H he's good player for the type player he is , he gets dogs on here because the Muppets cant or wont see he was doing what our great coach wanted him to do and even praised him for doing the shlt he asked him to do , every squad need a dog player who does what's asked of him for the team

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        I wasn't surprised H he's good player for the type player he is , he gets dogs on here because the Muppets cant or wont see he was doing what our great coach wanted him to do and even praised him for doing the shlt he asked him to do , every squad need a dog player who does what's asked of him for the team
        Considering how bad he was under ramsey, his confidence seems to be there as he even done a cheeky back hill yesterday good on him may in continul
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Done well but the team is crying out for some creativity.

Chery should of come on for Fer or Henry IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Faurlin for me, he was KO'd in the second part of the second half. Henry could've moved to the middle and Chery brought on.
            Just my opinion though.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Agree with that.

I thought we battled hard yesterday and there were good performances all over the park but we didn't have anyone who looked likely to create anything. Crying out for a player like Chery.

Henry did very well but should have had the confidence to hit it first time when it dropped to him in the box. A more attacking minded player would probably have buried that!
              Last edited by Tarbie; 13-12-2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                He was one of the ew decent performers last season in the PL, so he should excell in this league under the right management/coaching
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Are you for real he couldn't get in the wolves team when they went down.he did have a decent game yesterday.but if you want to get out of this league you need better than Karl Henry.

Comment

Did he not help get us out of this league last time?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      He was one of the ew decent performers last season in the PL, so he should excell in this league under the right management/coaching
                      Spot on mate. He is this season's whipping boy without real justification.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                        Are you for real he couldn't get in the wolves team when they went down.he did have a decent game yesterday.but if you want to get out of this league you need better than Karl Henry.
                        Remember how we got promoted two years ago? Yeah? He was in that team... So clearly, you don't need better than Karl Henry to get out of this league.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He dosnt pick himself ,id have Chery ,but i`ll support K H for as long as hes picked
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I've slated him this season at times but he was a different player on Saturday. Credit where it is due.

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                              No you posted that without knowing the facts about him not getting in the wolves side ,
                              wolves couldn't afford to keep him and if he played a certain amount of games he was due a loyalty bonus or a new contract

Comment

Working...
                              X