An excellent away performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An excellent away performance

From a team fighting against relegation? Discuss.

Yes. Nice one.

Comment

Certainly gonna be in a relegation battle if this mess continues.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Certainly gonna be in a relegation battle if this mess continues.
        I watched the game tonight and I did not see a mess, in fact I saw a good performance,
        just an unfortunate indicent in the dying seconds that spoiled everything.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post

Comment

Have lost 58 of the last 89 away games. No balls.

Comment

Agree krill. A united team performance like that and we will start climbing the league in no time. Deserved at least a point tonight

Comment

I watched the game tonight and I did not see a mess, in fact I saw a good performance,
                I have to agree. F***ing gutted we couldn't hold on but we made one of the favourites look average and probably had the better chances.

Although tonight has sort of confirmed to me that playoffs is a dream as results going against us like this means we will be lucky to make them. On the other hand no chance of relegation as hopefully a new manager comes in and sorts this lot out.

Comment

Workmanlike performance. Set up to win it on the break & should have.

Very unlucky to come away empty handed. I'm not p!ssed off, as I thought we were very decent tonight.

Unlucky lads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                    Agree krill. A united team performance like that and we will start climbing the league in no time. Deserved at least a point tonight
                    Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                    I have to agree. F***ing gutted we couldn't hold on but we made one of the favourites look average and probably had the better chances.

Although tonight has sort of confirmed to me that playoffs is a dream as results going against us like this means we will be lucky to make them. On the other hand no chance of relegation as hopefully a new manager comes in and sorts this lot out.
                    Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Workmanlike performance. Set up to win it on the break & should have.

Very unlucky to come away empty handed. I'm not p!ssed off, as I thought we were very decent tonight.

Unlucky lads.
                    Agree with all that, massive improvement and we can only get better. Gutted!

Comment

plenty of effort and fight on the pitch tonight , thought boro looked the fitter side in the closing stages . jet should have started why put a winger up top . gutted we lost at the end but kind of expect it at rangers

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                        From a team fighting against relegation? Discuss.
                        The guy is a comedian. Stick to the day job
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          we never got a point ,and we lost=0pts ,rather a shiyite perormance and grab something
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Comment

Bloody hell i agree with Kirill!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X