Statistical Best 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    No not really, Angella at this point hasn't shown me that he is the playmaking defender he was last season and in fact, has a worse pass accuracy at centre back than Ned (70.5% to Neds 72.4) while attempting only 3 more passes per game on average (40 to 37). Alongside this, he actually attempts more long passes than ned (4.2 to 3) which goes against what we need for someone alongside Clint or a Clint-esque player.
    See this is where stats fall down, if you're using them to say Ned can pass a ball better than Angella!

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
      See this is where stats fall down, if you're using them to say Ned can pass a ball better than Angella!
      No, I'm saying that so far, Ned has passed better than angella. This is a fact. I'm saying that Angella hasn't shown the ball playing skills that he is known to have.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
      X