Joey Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
    The midfield looked lost today Henry and Tozer so poor.

Barton would have made such a difference imo we looked rudderless.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      Can we stop with the Barton love in now please? He's not our player anymore, get over it!
      Exactly what I was going to post.

Totally pointless pining after a player we have released and has signed somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Exactly what I was going to post.

Totally pointless pining after a player we have released and has signed somewhere else.
        I am still totally amazed that people on here view Barton as some sort of saviour.... Think it just highlights how ####ing awful the last few years have been...

Comment

Just my opinion but I thought Tozser was absolute tripe. Constantly gave the ball away and couldn't make a 5 yard pass. I thought we was done with seeing things like this. There's no Joey love from me, but regardless what the masses say, he is head and shoulders above what we had on display on Saturday. I just hope we don't see a repeat display from all our midfielder together again like we did on Saturday. Take Luongo away on Saturday and the entire middle of the park was dreadful. I could whip a ball in with my todger better that some of our set pieces and I'd do it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by superhooper View Post
            I could whip a ball in with my todger better that some of our set pieces and I'd do it for free.
            Put it up on YouTube, you might get someone to pay

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              Put it up on YouTube, you might get someone to pay
              Already on myfreecams.com - check me out.

Comment

Already on myfreecams.com - check me out.
                Haha, nice one

Comment

I could whip a ball in with my todger better that some of our set pieces and I'd do it for free.

Judging by the quality of Joeys deliveries...I think he might have utilised his little todger as well on most set pieces last year...

Comment

I dont get all this love for Barton, a bog average player at best, a mouth the size of the Blackwall tunnel, a disruptive influence, a know nothing attention seeking pseudo intellectual, oh and a fking great carnt also!

Comment

Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                      I dont get all this love for Barton, a bog average player at best, a mouth the size of the Blackwall tunnel, a disruptive influence, a know nothing attention seeking pseudo intellectual, oh and a fking great carnt also!
                      Thanks for making me laugh #10! I think you've hit all the key points!
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                        He ran his boll ocks off though!

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                          He ran his boll ocks off though!
                          for 70k pw i suppose you have to show some effort

Comment

Joey Barton

Sorry if already mentioned,but boy how we miss him.Apparently he bossed his first full game last night in Burnley's 2-1 win at Rotherham.I know we saved around 70 grand a week letting him go but we're looking less than average without him,and for all we know he could have taken a substantial wage cut to join Burnley.Ah well it's all history now - shame.

Comment

No disrespect but get over him. He's gone, no point talking about him. Would have done a decent job on the pitch but he is a wrong un and let's not remember him as better than he was , the amount of times he tried a Gerrard like 60 yard pass and lost possession or didn't beat the 1st man from a set piece .
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I do agree that he loved a Hollywood pass and I think when he played in the premier it was very much an attitude of 'look at me'. The season we got promoted he went back to be a clever footballer and did look a class above. I would of rather kept him but he has gone and we need to move on. We have a good enough midfield, we just need to start picking it.
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X