No announcement yet.

Gotta get this off my chest guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe it or not I actually like Ramsey and Les. They are good people. They are I really believe trying to do the right thing. Both are not the most experienced in their position. We don't really need yet more changes to personnel. HOWEVER, Les needs to stop trying to take pressure off of Ramsey by massively downgrading our prospects....they might be good mates but in management arms length independent views are important. Les needs to change his style and be much more bullish and upbeat....it is VERY realistic to say we will challenge for top 6 this season!

Ramsey IMHO needs a bloody good experienced deputy and respected leader....Gerry Francis, Warnock or equivalent to give him feedback such as:

One up front with an unproven midfielder new to the club in support doesn't work!
    The defence is not working!
    You have to play a mix of experience AND youth/new players!
    Don't alienate your experienced professionals!
    Try and attack the opposition more- we have some great talent!!!!
    Make the opposition fear us - we have the talent!!!
    Get the crowd on your side - stop undermining the club and fans - who can smell BS!
    Get an experienced no.2 ASAP!
    Stop hoofing the ball and try and play football -we will love you for it - even if we lose some games trying!
    Be more open about the faults of the team -don't always blame them!
    Read a couple of great books on Rangers history - learn from history - we succeed when we are a TEAM and we play football ON the ground at our fortress!!
    Last edited by Leadham; 01-10-2015, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leadham View Post
      Believe it or not I actually like Ramsey and Les. They are good people. They are I really believe trying to do the right thing. Both are not the most experienced in their position. We don't really need yet more changes to personnel. HOWEVER, Les needs to stop trying to take pressure off of Ramsey by massively downgrading our prospects....they might be good mates but in management arms length independent views are important. Les needs to change his style and be much more bullish and upbeat....it is VERY realistic to say we will challenge for top 6 this season!

Ramsey IMHO needs a bloody good experienced deputy and respected leader....Gerry Francis, Warnock or equivalent to give him feedback such as:

One up front with an unproven midfielder new to the club in support doesn't work!
      The defence is not working!
      You have to play a mix of experience AND youth/new players!
      Don't alienate your experienced professionals!
      Try and attack the opposition more- we have some great talent!!!!
      Make the opposition fear us - we have the talent!!!
      Get the crowd on your side - stop undermining the club and fans - who can smell BS!
      Get an experienced no.2 ASAP!
      Stop hoofing the ball and try and play football -we will love you for it - even if we lose some games trying!
      Be more open about the faults of the team -don't always blame them!
      Read a couple of great books on Rangers history - learn from history - we succeed when we are a TEAM and we play football ON the ground at our fortress!!
      Now that's what I call a good article hard to disagree with a word , hope Dave Mc read it unbiased and to the point

Comment

Working...
      X