isn't about time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• isn't about time

The club issued statement or an apology for Friday nights blatant lack of conviction from all staffing levels or will they just carry on taking the plss

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    The club issued statement or an apology for Friday nights blatant lack of conviction from all staffing levels or will they just carry on taking the plss
    This owner would not even fill a kettle if his house was on fire.
    He is a dithering, bumbling idiot.
    Ramsey should have been out of a job on Monday morning let alone getting an apology from uncle bumble.

He is a pillock of the highest order. Sod him and his dross football this Saturday.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Why would he do that? have a cup of tea while his house burns?

Comment

Does that mean we need to send them a thank you note everytime they win?

We will have our ups and downs, lets move on

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post

There's one big difference we pay them to play well not play badly FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            Why would he do that? have a cup of tea while his house burns?
            Because that is his usual modus operandi.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lets move Ramsey on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  He is a dithering, bumbling idiot.
                  Ramsey should have been out of a job on Monday morning let alone getting an apology from uncle bumble.

He is a pillock of the highest order. Sod him and his dross football this Saturday.
                  Which owner are you referring to? I was under the impression we had four of them, or does that fact blind you in your pathological hatred of TF?

Think you should get some treatment mate, before you do something serious
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

[QUOTE=MattyRangers;1472739][
                    Gordon Bennett Matty you agree with that imo they get their thanks for playing well in the form of the applause they receive

Comment

Players get win bonuses, wonder if they get loss penalties? If not, they bloody well should.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Gordon Bennett Matty you agree with that imo they get their thanks for playing well in the form of the applause they receive[/QUOTE]

I do agree with that, yes, it's swings & roundabouts. Friday was absolute $hit and I was livid at the "performance". However, I don't expect a written apology, it's football, we have good & bad days, it's swings & roundabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Gordon Bennett Matty you agree with that imo they get their thanks for playing well in the form of the applause they receive
                          I do agree with that, yes, it's swings & roundabouts. Friday was absolute $hit and I was livid at the "performance". However, I don't expect a written apology, it's football, we have good & bad days, it's swings & roundabouts.[/QUOTE]

yes it is swings and roundabouts usually, but QPR have had far to many disappointments recently, especially since this youth team coach was given the task of coaching full time professionals in the big leagues.

As already stated by others, they get win performances, how about giving something back when they lose, especially heavy embarrassing ones like Palace Man City Leicester and now Fulham.

Comment

yes it is swings and roundabouts usually, but QPR have had far to many disappointments recently, especially since this youth team coach was given the task of coaching full time professionals in the big leagues.

As already stated by others, they get win performances, how about giving something back when they lose, especially heavy embarrassing ones like Palace Man City Leicester and now Fulham.[/QUOTE]

Mate, I was as pi$$ed off as anybody in that ground on Friday I can assure you, but I just don't see what the club issuing a written apology would do? I think it would be a muggy move really and make us look a bit pathetic (yes, even moreso than we already do ).

Think we should just move on to the Bolton game and try to rectify some of the damage done.

Comment

I certainly wouldn't sack ramsey. We've have won 3 on the bounce and we could do it again.

Yes losing austin is a blow but someone has a chance to step up and be a hero. This big fu cking German could do some damage.

I think the next 5 games are key and if we can pick up 10 plus points we will be well in the mix for a playoff spot.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X