No announcement yet.

R's Fans And The Singing Of That Song!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who sang the " were f uckin #### " song?

You are a f uckin disgrace ,worse than that bunch of let downs we called a team tonight, we could as fans have held our heads up ,and supported our club ,in the face of adversity , but you let us down ,as bad as the team did tonight, this is a very bad night as a QPR supporter
    Last edited by vespa; 26-09-2015, 12:05 PM.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Have to agree. Proper cringey stuff.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This was really embarrassing, probably mostly the 5-6 game a season fans. Great singing right at the end though just shame none of them came to Huddersfield and Hull and made some noise as it was so quiet there.

Comment

Happily sang it. Lustily. Most folk around me did too. It seemed an accurate description of the team selection and performance...... May help improve things, too.

Comment

Wouldnt sing it myself but probably better than pretending everything is fine in traditional fashion under this regime.

Comment

From the jovial tone of those singing you wouldn't guess we'd just been smashed 4-0.

Comment

That video ought be played at Monday's team meeting. I am assuming they have two days off..

Comment

Gotta agree with vespa on this. You SUPPORT your team through thick and thin.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                    Gotta agree with vespa on this. You SUPPORT your team through thick and thin.
                    No mate. Club. Not team.

Comment

Tbf most of the people singing the 'we're effing sh' song were the same people singing the 'everywhere we go' song for the final 20 mins ie the people who sing fullstop

Either song made a nice change from the embarrassing library atmosphere at Hull last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        No mate. Club. Not team.
                        but you didnt get behind QPR , you just heaped more embarrassment on us , s hit fans tonight ,sh it team

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          but you didnt get behind QPR , you just heaped more embarrassment on us , s hit fans tonight ,sh it team
                          The very opposite, Vesps. Think we did ourselves proud tonight. The fans that is.... Was behind them until 3-0. Why's a wonderful atmosphere there was- for two minutes- until those eleven c :3ts turned up.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            The very opposite, Vesps. Think we did ourselves proud tonight. The fans that is.... Was behind them until 3-0. Why's a wonderful atmosphere there was- for two minutes- until those eleven c :3ts turned up.....
                            Agreed 77. The irony of someone actually having a pop at the fans that went tonight. Armchair not comfortable enough for some clearly. I didn't sing the song myself but had no problem with anyone that did because we were. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                              Agreed 77. The irony of someone actually having a pop at the fans that went tonight. Armchair not comfortable enough for some clearly. I didn't sing the song myself but had no problem with anyone that did because we were. Simple as that.
                              Armchair ? do what ? what f uckin arm chair ?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                Armchair ? do what ? what f uckin arm chair ?
                                The one the players were sitting in, Vesps..... Chill fella. Something good might come out of tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X