Record season ticket sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Get the feeling we might have a glimpse of the old Rangers on the pitch this season. How good will it be to have the proper Rangers vibe back in the stands. I just hope the bloke that's been sat next to me for the last few years has decided to give up so I don't have to listen to his constant moaning every bloody game
    Let's ask him - Kirill have you renewed??

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Let's ask him - Kirill have you renewed??
      LOL - but I have to say this bloke is a whole lot worse, he just never shuts up moaning about the players, the fans, the board, the kit, the impending financial explosion of our Club, the ..................................... hang on a minute, I think you may be right
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        He is moving his twin brother next to you so your stuck in the middle, poor bluehoop put some cotton in your ears at games lol
        My lad sits the other side and his neighbour seems a decent bloke so perhaps I will have to insist we swap, at least until the boy's old enough to pay for his own ST
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

One day I might move into London and get a season ticket and sit next to you and who'll be laughing then?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            One day I might move into London and get a season ticket and sit next to you and who'll be laughing then?
            Don't worry K, I'll just bring plenty of this

#standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              This is the record in the loyalty window. Last season we might have only sold 8k in the loyalty window, and then sold the remainder (up until our max) in the time after the loyalty window.
              Dunno Matty my son got blanked a couple of days after the window closed

Comment

You are welcome next to me Kirill mate, I will convert you to a glass full merchant before the season is out

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  You are welcome next to me Kirill mate, I will convert you to a glass full merchant before the season is out
                  How on earth do you intend to achieve this impossible mission now that hallucinogenic mushrooms are banned in the UK?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

How on earth do you intend to achieve this impossible mission now that hallucinogenic mushrooms are banned in the UK?
                    Church of Scientology mate

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Some one will be on here soon trying to find a negative spin on that.....
                      we sold over 10,000 first year after being promoted back to the championship

but maybe that wasnt all in the loyalty window....

only on a windup, brilliant news! proud to be a ranger as always!

Comment

https://youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          There's something I don't get last season we sold our max S/Ts so how can we sell more than our max ?
                          Maybe it depends on league rules.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            This is the record in the loyalty window. Last season we might have only sold 8k in the loyalty window, and then sold the remainder (up until our max) in the time after the loyalty window.
                            In which case I would have been along the right lines with my earlier statement i.e. for which period of time.
                            But great news that the club are selling tickets well.

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/14...rd-821213.aspx

Great effort, 2013 seemed large demand. Does appear as then when we get relegated our fanbase respond.
                              Club should take note for the reason for this. I suspect it's high prices going lower rather than the league we are in. The price imho makes it more favourable to renew. Clubs must start taking prices into account, no point paying millions to pointless agents and high wages to not very good players but then trying to get an extra £200 out of hard working fans.
                              If we get promoted, TF should freeze to this years championship prices during the window, that would be a great gesture.
                              Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 03-07-2015, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                                http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/14...rd-821213.aspx

Great effort, 2013 seemed large demand. Does appear as then when we get relegated our fanbase respond.
                                Club should take note for the reason for this. I suspect it's high prices going lower rather than the league we are in. The price imho makes it more favourable to renew. Clubs must start taking prices into account, no point paying millions to pointless agents and high wages to not very good players but then trying to get an extra £200 out of hard working fans.
                                If we get promoted, TF should freeze to this years championship prices during the window, that would be a great gesture.
                                I think you are right there.
                                Hopefully if they get back to the Premiership they this into account and not waste all the TV money on wages and Agent fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X