OFFICIAL: Polter Signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Can't recall having a German play for us before??? Is that right?
    Antonio German?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Thats why I'm optimistic. The german youth system is miles ahead of ours and some of the players he played with in U21s have gone on to some big things. He is still only 24. Not bad for £1 mill, if he was English he prob would have cost £4 mill plus
      Light years! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Can't recall having a German play for us before??? Is that right?
        Max Ehmer?

Other than that - Antonio German (!)

Comment

Better change the thread title to Polter too eh? Before all the Tony bashers question why we've signed a golfer !

Comment

Yep things look to be going the right way another forward and lets see if some youngish defenders rumours happen then I might be tempted

Comment

LIke the sound of this player and the signings we've made in general this summer. All relateively young, hungry, something to prove and exactly the sort of players QPR should be signing as opposed to big name past it players who've had their glory and are strolling to retirement.

If we sign Ravel and maybe a couple more, plus hopefully (please god) Faurlin having a decent injury free spell, Diakite possibly given a lifeline, and the likes of Furlong, Dogherty, Grego Cox and maybe Petrasso all getting a chance, then i think we could have a formidable set of options going into the chanmpionship.... Exciting season ahead, and for me far more exciting than the prem would be hoping we dont lose every week, rather than expecting us to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                LIke the sound of this player and the signings we've made in general this summer. All relateively young, hungry, something to prove and exactly the sort of players QPR should be signing as opposed to big name past it players who've had their glory and are strolling to retirement.

If we sign Ravel and maybe a couple more, plus hopefully (please god) Faurlin having a decent injury free spell, Diakite possibly given a lifeline, and the likes of Furlong, Dogherty, Grego Cox and maybe Petrasso all getting a chance, then i think we could have a formidable set of options going into the chanmpionship.... Exciting season ahead, and for me far more exciting than the prem would be hoping we dont lose every week, rather than expecting us to win.
                spot on!

Comment

Reminds me of Robbie Steiner. Hopefully a tad more prolific.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Jet and mackie.
                    Thats what concerns me.
                    If he gets injured or struggles at QPR they need better than Mackie and JET unless happy to be outside the play off race.

Comment

Good signing but am peed off that I want to see his interview, but you have to subscribe to qpr player,
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Polter watch. Mods, any chance of correcting the spelling in the title? It's irritating me!

Comment

Poltergeist
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Pjolter.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Reminds me of Robbie Steiner. Hopefully a tad more prolific.
                              What makes you say that ? If true thats the type of player we need for the Championship someone to bully centre backs

Comment

Happy with this and at a good price. Would love to see Luongo and Ravel behind this beast.

Comment

Working...
                                X