Tiago Ilori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiago Ilori

Apparently we head a long list to take this player on loan, another player I know sod all about, has anybody seen him play
    You Rsssssss

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2015/0...n-next-season/
    You Rsssssss

Comment

dont think he has made his debut for liverpool since being there a couple of years ago but think has gone out on loan abroad. sounds talented but raw.

Comment

Sorry I forgot to put the link in the main thread, it does tell you all about him and who he as been to loaned to
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Been playing in the Euro U21 tournament but missed yesterdays game through injury. Tall CB plays for Liverpool, spent 2nd half of last season at Bordeaux. Sure the commentators said he was born in London before moving back to Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            Been playing in the Euro U21 tournament but missed yesterdays game through injury. Tall CB plays for Liverpool, spent 2nd half of last season at Bordeaux. Sure the commentators said he was born in London before moving back to Portugal
            So he could be a good asset to us
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
              So he could be a good asset to us
              Or he could not be.

Comment

we need to get our own upcoming kid rather then helping out others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Or he could not be.
                  I don't know what to believe at this club no more Jimmy, I don't think we will do much dealing's until we shift the inevitables out the door. And see what dosh we have to play with
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Decent prospect, he'll end up elsewhere though.

Comment

Looked impressive in the u21 tournament.

Comment

Think we should do away with loaning players. Why should we do develop someone else's player just for them to f-off and leave us in the lurch. This is how we get into the position where we have been for years with no young players coming through. Develop out own talents.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          we need to get our own upcoming kid rather then helping out others.
                          They aren't good enough.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Think we should do away with loaning players. Why should we do develop someone else's player just for them to f-off and leave us in the lurch. This is how we get into the position where we have been for years with no young players coming through. Develop out own talents.
                            Agree with this 100% about time we looked after our own .

Comment

Our academy isn't good enough. Until that gets improved all the good youngsters will go elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X