Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Would love him. Exactly what we're looking for.

Comment

Some of the Brentfrd fans I know don't rate him despite him banging in 18 odd goals for them last year. Haven't seen him play myself but his record seems impressive, he is only 23 and I can't imagine he would cost a lot so reckon we could do far worse.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would hope under stewardship of Sir Les Matty he would have decent tutor to brush up on his failings

Comment

He's not the finished article by any means. Gets in really good positions but sometimes lacks a bit of composure. The fact that all of that applies to him and he still scored 18 goals in the championship/cups shows the lads potential.

I just hope we sign a player like him or gayle. Will be great to see a striker who's quick and playing of the defenders shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Some of the Brentfrd fans I know don't rate him despite him banging in 18 odd goals for them last year. Haven't seen him play myself but his record seems impressive, he is only 23 and I can't imagine he would cost a lot so reckon we could do far worse.
                Moaning about a rookie in his first season at that level getting 18 goals? Spoilt or what.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Moaning about a rookie in his first season at that level getting 18 goals? Spoilt or what.
                  Yea I thought it was odd. Tbf they are plums and none of em have played football themselves so could just be making silly comments to try & sound like they know what a decent player is like.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If Rangers can't manage to get this type off player, then there's no hope. Pony run club. They get on my nerves when it comes to transfer's, then we end up with all the crap
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

would love to sign him. if we get 15 mil for austin we need to invest half of that to get this lad. and he would be well worth it.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        would love to sign him. if we get 15 mil for austin we need to invest half of that to get this lad. and he would be well worth it.
                        There's no way in a zillion billion godzillion years that Andre Gray is worth 7/8mill. £2mill max.

Raw talent with pace yes, but poor on the ball and no first touch. Plenty of work needed on this guy before he becomes a proper player.

Comment

I agree with you too bakes! Could get better for 7/8mill like afobe or gayle. Gray won't go for 2 mill at the same time as well though more like 4 I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            I agree with you too bakes! Could get better for 7/8mill like afobe or gayle. Gray won't go for 2 mill at the same time as well though more like 4 I would say.
                            Gayle far better than Gray imo. For my sins I live in Luton and my Bro is a Bees fan, I know all about Andre Gray.

Comment

Brentford director admits willingness to negotiate with QPR over Andre Gray......

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/bre...r-andre-gray/?

Comment

According to the sun Brentford want 4m for gray. I would be disappointed if this doesn't happen as we need a squad to start talking shape, with charlie liverpool bound it's time to bring someone in
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X