X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds more like our usual transfer targets lol

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      Luongo has had a few injury problems in last couple of months (hamstring, groin). Having scans on an ankle injury this week by all accounts and will miss Australia's friendly International in June.
      How good is he?

Comment

He will never be a world beater, but should be capable of strenghtening our squad and holding down a regular place in our Championship side. As long as he doesn't turn out to be injury prone, definitely worth signing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          Luongo has had a few injury problems in last couple of months (hamstring, groin). Having scans on an ankle injury this week by all accounts and will miss Australia's friendly International in June.
          Not seen anything on that, was everywhere in the play off final and has made the squad for the June friendly by all accounts. Also has never had an injury history from what I've seen.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Medicals set up for these two!
            When for tho ?

Comment

A lot of people saying they should be completed today. Fingers crossed

Comment

Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
                A lot of people saying they should be completed today. Fingers crossed
                Probably tomorrow i reckon

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Probably tomorrow i reckon
                  Before s/t prices are announced?

Comment

The fact we are making moves early is the pleasing thing and for two 20 something's is very refreshing.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      Before s/t prices are announced?
                      I would imagine so.. good for PR

Comment

• From Swindon fans Facebook page

"Don't really mind about Luongo but Gladwin is a huge loss"

"Luongos head and heart hasn't been here for a long time so prob best he went gutted about gladwin but can't blame them good luck to them both"

"Losing Gladwin would be a huge loss & would find it hard to replace him"

"Luongo has done nothing since his ego was inflated at the Asia Cup,i'm not saying he won't be missed though.....both a huge loss"

Comment

• Sounds like it could be a done deal already.

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=28647.17745

Comment

• Just a thought could Goodwin be a QPR fan played for Marlow if comes from that way , we have a lot out there
                            OOPS Gladwin
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 27-05-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Are we paying to much, why did Villa not want to pay 4m and their in the Premiership?

I hope we can sell some players this window.
                              Villa don't have much left over after paying Sherwood's wages!

More seriously, any transfer is a gamble. If it works out then that will prove to have been a good price, otherwise not. I think it's a gamble worth taking on a young and promising player.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Wasn't it a gamble signing a player who had just failed a hull medical for £4.5 mil... Worked out well though didn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X