Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would we still be in with a chance of staying up if Harry had remained manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute 100% no chance of staying up. Even Harry thought so, that's why the rubber faced bottle job jumped ship. Let Ramsey try and sort the #### mess out.

Harry's an absolute joker, and I'm delighted he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Harry's an absolute joker, and I'm delighted he's gone.

Comment

Incredible how the media can blind the fan base. I expect it with others that liked him but fans defending him after enduring utter dog and duck football astounds me
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Said it 100 times before - Mourinho could not have kept this squad up....how Redknapp got us up for a start was a miracle....no chance of anyone getting 17th with 1 striker.

Comment

Of course not. Less than 30 points an absolute certainty. HAPLESS, HOPELESS, CONFUSED. Bought mostly rubbish into the club at a preminum price. Should have had a boot up his #### long ago, but TF was 'starstruck'. Redknapp vey much out of his depth in today's footballing world. I'm very nervous about one of my all-time heroes Sir Les as DOF, quite nervous about Ramsey as Coach, but surely to God they can't do worse than Redknapp and his woeful hangers-on.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Incredible how the media can blind the fan base. I expect it with others that liked him but fans defending him after enduring utter dog and duck football astounds me
              The question above is clear and concise; would we have had more points if Redknapp had remained as manager. It's not asking anybody if they like him or respect him, purely a personal assessment on how, in the opinion of those bothering to vote, we may have done. How anybody can read that as a defence of the man is beyond me.

Redknapp got 19 points from 23 games, .82 points per game.
              Ramsey got 11 from 15 games, .73 points per game.
              Extrapolating both of their records over a season would have resulted in 31.4 points for Redknapp, and just under 28 for Ramsey. Neither tally would have been enough. We will never know what would have happened, all we can do is give an assessment.

Comment

Totally academic now but IMO no chance. He was dire, the players didn't seem to be playing for him at all & I have to admit I thought the signs were there that he had started to lose the dressing room. The 0 points away monkey was on our back & that wasn't going to chance anytime soon. Plus the fact he didn't get to spend/waste any more money would have meant he half threw the towel in anyway. I think we would have done even worse if he stayed, I really do.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think we would have had a better chance if Harry had retired (with a bad knee) after we gained promotion.

Comment

I think harry would of won more home games and we would of finished on 34 pts
                    R's

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Totally academic now but IMO no chance. He was dire, the players didn't seem to be playing for him at all & I have to admit I thought the signs were there that he had started to lose the dressing room. The 0 points away monkey was on our back & that wasn't going to chance anytime soon. Plus the fact he didn't get to spend/waste any more money would have meant he half threw the towel in anyway. I think we would have done even worse if he stayed, I really do.
                      Sorry Matty Redknapp had the full backing of the dressing room source R Dunne , but we know he didn't have that of a few of the wrong uns

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                        I think harry would of won more home games and we would of finished on 34 pts
                        Yeah I think so too. Would have still gone down but not so early and meekly IMHO.

Comment

It felt to me like his heart was not in it anymore, he did the right thing and move on. I don't believe he would've kept us up because the teams around us started winning games as well.

Would we have made 38 or 39 points with Harry?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            It felt to me like his heart was not in it anymore, he did the right thing and move on. I don't believe he would've kept us up because the teams around us started winning games as well.

Would we have made 38 or 39 points with Harry?
                            No.

Comment

Harry is one of the biggest disappointments at QPR since I've been supporting them. Was genuinely excited when he got the job. But it became obvious so quickly he was at QPR for a pay day and he clearly thought he was bigger than club and his tactical nous was appalling.
                              The football we played in the championship was just mind numbing he made a season which we should of smashed it in my opinion a long hard slog.
                              Then the minute we got back up the money he invested and panicked Burroughs was a disgrace. Then to top it off he switches formation to 3 at a back costing us dearly in the beginning and then when the going gets tough he leaves the day after the window shuts.

Utter mug and screwed us. Bloke has a excuse for everything and just so tedious. No chance we would of stayed up.

Comment

We would have got more points for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X