Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a single tweet from the chairman?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    When did he play Philips out of position? The fact that he even played Phillips, and gave him his confidence back, so much so that he's been our stand-out player recently, compared to how Redknapp ostracised him - that's a big positive for Ramsay. I really don't get where you're coming from. And what do you mean 'give Barton a chance'?? He's played him whenever he's been available! And Hill? Where should he be playing Clint Hill in your opinion? None of what you say really stands up for me.
    Selecting Phillips to play on a regular basis is a very good decision by Ramsey.however the point Shania was making was in then switching Phillips to the left wing where he has played for the last few games in order to accommodate SWP and others.
    Also Perhaps she meant Barton and Hill a chance to manage the team in place of Ramsey?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Selecting Phillips to play on a regular basis is a very good decision by Ramsey.however the point Shania was making was in then switching Phillips to the left wing where he has played for the last few games in order to accommodate SWP and others.
      Also Perhaps she meant Barton and Hill a chance to manage the team in place of Ramsey?
      Ah yes, I see what you mean/she meant - apologies for misinterpreting that Shania. But in answer to that, do you really think they would make a difference, at this point? Surely it would just be more turmoil?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Tbf MYU no one's asking him to start tweeting. More of just asking the question why isnt he, and doesnt anyone else think its strange that he's not (also the exact reason I stated that thread the other day).
        The thought had also occured to me. He isnt tweeting anything and yes, that is unusual for Fernandes.
        The lack of funds for transfers in January, the appointment of Ramsey and now the lack of tweets is a bit of a concern to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Ah yes, I see what you mean/she meant - apologies for misinterpreting that Shania. But in answer to that, do you really think they would make a difference, at this point? Surely it would just be more turmoil?
          Yes i think it could make all the difference. From what I have seen in the last month it looks as if they have accepted their fate and Ramsey has no answers on how to win or even draw games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Isn`t that strange?? IMO, Ramsey has to go. why not act and act swiftly this time?
            Not a single tweet from Tony, why is that strange? Gets shot down after every foot in the mouth

Ramsey has to go! Really this late in the season, nah he has to stay and get the job done, it would be very silly to get shot now
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              I think he's stopped because people wanted him too.
              I think he stopped because he finally grew up.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I think he's got a lot more on his plate than QPR at the moment. An A320 plane went down today and I believe Air Asia has a fleet of them. He may be involved in safety matters right now.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He generally tweets positive stuff and currently whatever way he spins it there is nothing positive he can promote. If he tries people will jump on him so best he says nothing it's what many have been asking him to do for a while

Comment

This should be taken as a positive maybe he is realising you shouldn't shout your mouth off on twitter whilst running a football club
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Pep Guardiola could've taken over from Redknapp and we still would be headed for the Championship.

Fernandes knew this otherwise he'd be all over twitter after every game with hashtag - "Keep the Faith" / "Still Believe" / "Forever R's" and all that b*llocks
                      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 25-03-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Ok,ok. you lot are right and I´m wrong yet again.
                        er
                        Have to say, that I´m "under the weather" with the flu, these days
                        Last edited by Shania; 25-03-2015, 03:51 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

The Jan transfer window decided our fate. Not bringing in a proper LM and a LB when Yun was out and not bring in a ST (although Vargas should have been playing up top, but that's another story) showed that Tony had thrown in the towel. I understand not throwing money at your problems, but this is the EPL, not a soap box derby car. There is no "lets get em next year." Its shat, or get off the pot. Every game we pi ssed away in Jan was another nail in the cross. Tony didn't want to bring anyone in so he let Wetnapp stay till the door shut, then told him to #### off and let harry take the blame, which harry probably deserves most of. But this also prevented someone like Sherwood coming in and asking for players. It might have been a reason why no one would come in like Pulis. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Not a single tweet from Tony, why is that strange? Gets shot down after every foot in the mouth

Ramsey has to go! Really this late in the season, nah he has to stay and get the job done, it would be very silly to get shot now
                            what job would that be then, to relegate the club?

Comment

what job would that be then, to relegate the club?
                              Hopefully not stan, was hoping to keep us in the top flight. Looking very unlikely now though
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Yes that may be true, but selecting Zamora as often as he has, SWP once was stupid, omitting Vargas and Taarabt are Ramsey's poor decision making and his uses of subs exasperate them even more i.e. Taarabt for. Zamora on 82 minures wtf was that about? It should have been at least 30 minutes earlier.
                                Agreed, team selection has been baffling but all the while i still think there is no point in getting rid of Ramsey.

Comment

Working...
                                X