My take on yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    Some have been pointed out but yesterday highlighted a few things to me.

When we play 2 upfront we need a creative midfielder with the organ grinder. Henry, Sandro and Barton are not the answer. Was Jordan Mutch? Is Leroy Fer? Either way it isn't helping us now.

Yesterday we looked short of ideas going forward other than lump it to Zamora, which isn't a bad tactic against a good side like Arsenal but we needed a plan B.

Ramsey has definitely improved fitness and desire and is also playing players only in their best positions, which is a marked improvement. This means players like Vargas and Zarate are not getting a sniff as Austin scores goals and Zamora is key to our only plan. Neither are that creative midfielder or wingers.

Ned and Caulker looked good together as did Yun at LB. Furlong had a good first half but as the game wore on and players in front of him got more tired he was exposed.

Krankjar for me shouldn't play for us again. He came on and we were sliced open. He is unfit and slow.

That's my honest and frank take on things. I also think we will go down and that Ramsey should have had 8 games more than he's getting as genuinely believe he would have kept us up.
    Excellent analysis, correct about Redknapp staying too long, that as you say has probably doomed us for relegation.

Comment

Working...
    X