No announcement yet.

No more Smoke...No more fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the poster of the original message, otherwise known as 'SMOKE', otherwise known as 'Proper Mug':

As dumbfounded as it is to believe, I have been visiting this website as a guest for about 5 years now.

Your message has single handedly got me to reactivate my password. This is quite serious given the mentalness the club has been through in recent years.

I'll be honest, you're a mug. The only smoke and fire I want to see is coming from your muggy corpse.

Don't type anything again (please).

Cheers,
    Ron Ranger
    Last edited by Ron Ranger; 25-02-2015, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ranger View Post
      To the poster of the original message, otherwise known as 'SMOKE', otherwise known as 'Proper Mug':

As dumbfounded as it is to believe, I have been visiting this website as a guest for about 5 years now.

Your message has single handedly got me to reactivate my password. This is quite serious given the mentalness the club has been through in recent years.

I'll be honest, you're a mug. The only smoke and fire I want to see is coming from your muggy corpse.

Cheers,
      Ron Ranger
      Welcome Ron I like your style don't be a stranger stay involved and post buddy

And if any other other Fulham championship muppets get involved out them and mug them off

Comment

It was never in doubt he was a Rupert. The reality of double relegation has tipped all the Timothy's n Jasper's over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ranger View Post

Cheers,
          Ron Ranger
          He is a TROLL Ron. But fear not, the mods have turned him to stone.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKED OUT FOOL View Post
            Hi guys!
            Hi Smokie,

Your username has now been corrected and all your threads moved to the Away section.

Regards,

Admin

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton
              Why do we attract so many k ants to this forum
              Often wonder the same thing Wests

No idea if we're unique in this or all R's forums get there fair share?...

Comment

I see that mods spoil all the fun and banter again, booo!!!!!
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  I see that mods spoil all the fun and banter again, booo!!!!!
                  Was his 2 weeks and 7 threads not enough fun time for you?!?!

Comment

League 1 for them next season and even less fans (if there's any left) down at the clottage. Lovely.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      Hi Smokie,

Your username has now been corrected and all your threads moved to the Away section.

Regards,

Admin
                      Good work Stanley

Comment

Football tourists won't wanna go to league 1 matches

Comment

Working...
                        X