No announcement yet.

Deadline Day - Whats the over/under?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id be happy with that to be fair as I don't want to see us sell for the sake it of it just yet. Would love to get to the summer and with hopefully a new manager who would evaluate the team from their.

The only other 1 I really want gone is Hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Not sure we'll sign anyone. Maybe one.
      I agree with JM. If the over/under is 3 I'm going UNDER! Now that Mutch has gone I think we will bring in at least one though.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        I agree with JM. If the over/under is 3 I'm going UNDER! Now that Mutch has gone I think we will bring in at least one though.
        Hopefully any targets we have in mind there are negotiations happening now and over the weekend.
        We wasted too much time on deadline day chasing after Borini for it to fall through over his stupid wage demands, and we were gonna pay about £10million for him as well.
        Hope we don't waste time on trying to convince players to sign, then run out of time to sign anyone else.
        If a player is unsure whether to sign, then end the talks and move on.

Comment

I'm backing over. A very busy deadline day with incomings and outgoings. Mutch has gone and I expect Hoilett, Phillips and Adel to be off too. Could we possibly get the biggest mercenary in the clubs history, SWP, off the books at least in some part? Highly doubt it!

Four or Five to come in but obviously depends on the outgoings. I think it's almost certain Adel will leave, the others I'm not sure. I think we'll bring in three players if it's only Adel who leaves on deadline day.

The squad on Saturday may give us a few clues.

Comment

Not sure what Adel would go for, but I think Spurs get 30% of the transfer fee.
            How much could we really expect to get for Hoillett though?
            Taarabt £4million (minus Spurs % fee), Phillips £2million and Hoillet £2million as well I think.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              Not sure what Adel would go for, but I think Spurs get 30% of the transfer fee.
              How much could we really expect to get for Hoillett though?
              Taarabt £4million (minus Spurs % fee), Phillips £2million and Hoillet £2million as well I think.
              We want £5 million for Adel. Junior will go for £3-4 million and Phillips will be a loan deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                We want £5 million for Adel. Junior will go for £3-4 million and Phillips will be a loan deal.
                Who would pay that for Junior though?
                He hasn't really shown much to be in demand.

Looking at our Squad, we only really have Taarabt, Hoillett and Phillips that we could try and raise funds, maybe Traore.
                Everyone else is either on loan/ S*it/ or too old to get anything for !!

Comment

Looking at our Squad, we only really have Taarabt, Hoillett and Phillips that we could try and raise funds, maybe Traore.
                  I thought I had seen when we took the drop that Hoillet was valued at like 7-8 mil on a newsite. Didn't we buy him for something like that? Obviously, he is worth maybe 2 given his form

Comment

Junior has the ability just lacks confidence for me and is young. We'll easily get that for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
                      I thought I had seen when we took the drop that Hoillet was valued at like 7-8 mil on a newsite. Didn't we buy him for something like that? Obviously, he is worth maybe 2 given his form
                      We paid £4 million and he has a £7 million buy out clause

Comment

1 underwhelming loan.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I wonder what would happen if a bid of £15m-£18m for Charlie was received

Comment

Over. 4 signings and loans.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              I wonder what would happen if a bid of £15m-£18m for Charlie was received
                              Can't sell him, no matter what. Plus I think Kane and Ings are ahead of him in the big clubs heads.

Comment

3/4 who won't be any better than what we have and we won't have a clue where to play any of them anyway
                                Last edited by Rangersw12; 30-01-2015, 10:40 AM.
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X