The Reserves tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Is it the price we want for him or is it his wage demands??
    Is the correct answer.
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Didn't Harry say that this game was scheduled to get Adel fit, see what he and a few other first team players can do?

Adel had to show up after Harry mentioned this on the telly, unless something happened that we don't know about?

If it is a case of him not showing up, then the club don't have to pay him.

Comment

Surely if he thinks by behaving like this, he will get his move to Italy, he must be stupid. Nobody is going to sign him even on a free, if he is not fit does not turn up for games and clearly doesn't want to play.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Surely if he thinks by behaving like this, he will get his move to Italy, he must be stupid. Nobody is going to sign him even on a free, if he is not fit does not turn up for games and clearly doesn't want to play.
          This is the thing, he's not a little boy anymore and should know this is not helping him. I'm sure close family and friends and already told him that, unless Harry don't want him?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            I think events involving him since we won the Championship prove he isnt blessed with brains.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              This is the thing, he's not a little boy anymore and should know this is not helping him. I'm sure close family and friends and already told him that, unless Harry don't want him?
              Come on MYU you don't honestly think this is down to Harry?.... that would simply be just another excuse for him. This game was set up for him and others to prove themselves, very very very much doubt Harry stepped in and stopped him playing.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Come on MYU you don't honestly think this is down to Harry?.... that would simply be just another excuse for him. This game was set up for him and others to prove themselves, very very very much doubt Harry stepped in and stopped him playing.
                I know what you're saying Nick, but didn't Harry said that other first team player will be featuring as well?

No first team players in that squad, saying that it's still bizarre AT didn't feature after what Harry said about the game tomorrow. If AT didn't play of his own accord then surely the club don't have to pay him?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/28...t-2047088.aspx

Comment

Expected Barton and/or Mutch to feature even if only as subs to confirm their fitness - maybe neither are ready yet ?

Adel is a spoilt brat who is trying to engineer his move to Italy on his own terms - drop him(along with SWP) out of the 25 at the Jan window, replace them with players who want to play for us and let the c@nts rot

Comment

Is it the price we want for him or is it his wage demands??
                    Whatever it is, Adel is making it very clear that he wants to leave. Full stop. Why try to keep someone against his wish. We are never going to see the best of him again. He knows that if he gives his best, it will make it even harder for him to leave. Both the club and the supporters will then try to convince him that his future lies at Loftus Road. So, he is making it tough for all of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Whatever it is, Adel is making it very clear that he wants to leave. Full stop. Why try to keep someone against his wish. We are never going to see the best of him again. He knows that if he gives his best, it will make it even harder for him to leave. Both the club and the supporters will then try to convince him that his future lies at Loftus Road. So, he is making it tough for all of us!
                      I don't think he's doing this because he wants to force the club's hand. I just don't think he's that bothered. Don't think he wants to listen. He's got an over inflated ego and just wants to go straight in the first team or else.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                        I don't think he's doing this because he wants to force the club's hand. I just don't think he's that bothered. Don't think he wants to listen. He's got an over inflated ego and just wants to go straight in the first team or else.
                        I agree. He already said that he didn't try in the reserves because he didn't want to get injured. He wants to do what he wants to do and not what other people might think is best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                          I make you right mate.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

If he hasn't got a good reason for not playing the club should fine and suspend him without pay until they can offload him to AC Milan in a cut price £2m deal.

Comment

Working...
                            X