mccarthy

isla onouha dunne yun
    barton sandro henry
    vargas
    zamora austin

Comment

Joey will be waiting for the battle of Citie

Comment

Barton and Mutch were foolishly rushed back from hamstring injuries before, I hope we've learned our lesson and don't do it again! The only thing that heals a hamstring injury is rest, throwing Barton into a West London derby might not be the best plan, I have experience with these injuries from playing hockey!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

I would keep Joey for Man City. I am sure he would be looking forward to this one more than Chelsea.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

We dont need him, weve never needed him, the sooner he is sent packing the better, buy him a years worth of headbands and hair gel as severance.

Comment

Might sound a bit harsh on Henry as he has done fantastically well, but I would slot Barton in for Henry.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                We dont need him, weve never needed him, the sooner he is sent packing the better, buy him a years worth of headbands and hair gel as severance.
                Really? So we weren't a far better side with him in the team last year? Personally don't think we would have held onto our play off spot without him.

Comment

The money could have been far better placed, than it was buying him, he poisoned the dressing room, without him, we wouldnt have been relegated to start with.

lest we forget, how the poisonous little fuuker arrived.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Twitter.html

####ter [social media ] is the only place his opinions matter, and the truth is people only read them for the sick car-crash entertainment.
                  Last edited by Manx Hoop; 29-10-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

The money could have been far better placed, than it was buying him, he poisoned the dressing room, without him, we wouldnt have been relegated to start with.

What are you on about? He wasnt playing for us when we got relegated. He was playing for Marseille.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Joey is an ar$e hole, I think we all know that. Believe you me I am not one of his biggest fans as a person at all, but as a footballer, he has been fantastic for us since his return for Marseille. Pre-Marseille is a different matter, but let's not hold onto the past & let that override the enormous part he played in getting us up last season. We are a better side with him in the 11 IMO.

Comment

Sorry i cant forgive, and i cant forget, he is what he is.

Comment

Sorry i cant forgive, and i cant forget, he is what he is.
                          Would you be happy with a team of 11 gentlemen that are pony at football then?

Comment

Send him where? He is contracted to us.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

####ter [social media ] is the only place his opinions matter, and the truth is people only read them for the sick car-crash entertainment.
                              We were without him when we were relegated so I guess we weren't relegated.

Comment

Obviously abroad, no other premier league manager would touch him.

''''''' Its the joey barton show''''''

Comment

Working...
                                X