A bit of inspiration from Big Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of inspiration from Big Sam

Watched the West Ham citeh game earlier and got a little bit of inspiration that Harry could turn things round. Most West ham fans wanted Big Sam sacked last season and now they are buzzing, riding high in the table. They all worked really hard and all the new recruits look like great signings so they are delighted with him now.

I like the majority here wanted Harry out big time after the west ham game but none of the candidates were in anyway appealing. The best option was Pulis who i would be confident would help us beat the drop but even still never really liked his brand of football and Sherwood would be a gamble as would most of the other options.

Wishful thinking from what i have seen so far but really hope Harry can do a Big Sam, turn things around in the same manner and become the manager we thought he was by making us a hard working team difficult to beat who dont let the big boys roll over us.

Maybe its too late and he is past it but only time will tell and got a little bit of hope today anyway

Don't see this happening here.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

liverpool performance mean nothing iff we lose to this poor villa side!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

a better thread than your hammering one from last week jj.....agree that they were right to hold onto sam-he has got them playing with real passion and not a bad bit of football tbf. has harry got the fire in his belly we need??-monday will go some way towards answering that.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

We will see tomorrow against Villa then.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Nice write up mate. I never have wanted Harry out and I do think with time that he will turn it around like Sam. I must admit tho villa is a must not lose game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
              Nice write up mate. I never have wanted Harry out and I do think with time that he will turn it around like Sam. I must admit tho villa is a must not lose game.
              Must WIN mate.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Villa lost 4 on the bounce & not scored in 4 someone mentioned

Comment

Monday night is massive,all we can do is bring the noise get behind the boys and prey they have their game face on! THIS site will be something else should we lose,but it ain't gonna happen
                  RANGERS WIN!!!!!

Comment

I want harry to stay at the end of the season no matter what happed. If we go down he will walk, if we stay up we be a stronger and a better team next season with harry at helm.

We can't keep sacking someone the second it doesnt go our way. Doing that the new manager will want to bring their own players in and we will never have a settled team.

Only got to look what happen at Fulham last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                      Villa lost 4 on the bounce & not scored in 4 someone mentioned
                      now we all know what that means jimbob
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Totally agree w12 but saying that it could well be a terrible, torrid and heart wrenching 7 months

Comment

WHAT

WEST12DAVE,ARE YOU COMPLETELY MAD.....................knowbody loves harry more than me ive been taking female hormones in attempt to marry him
                          but harry was told 46 times last season and seven times this season the only way to play is using the gerry francis system that is what sam alladice does

gery said the best form of defence is to attack and thats something harry redknap just cant come to terms with

if he dont beat aston villa then he should do the decent thing and leave the club,he says he loves the club so he must do everything to help us if he dosnt realise that nedum should partner caulker in defence then he must have poor eyesight

SO ITSD BEAT VILLA THREE NIL OR THROW IN THE TOWELL HARRY WE HAVE TOLD YOU 54 TIMES TO ATTACK IF YOU CANT LEARN THEN YOU MUST GO
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X