Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

Hi All

Me and my girlfriend are coming down to London from Aberdeen, Scotland on the weekend of the 17th - 20th October.
    I was wondering how to get tickets for the Home match vs Liverpool. I did call the ticket office and was told there would be a General Sale next week but how likely would i be to get tickets.
    Any help would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks
    Darren

Definitely a scouse fan, who in the right mind takes his girlfriend to football? try the Liverpool box office

Comment

Well am not going to goto the game myself am i, not only that my Gf actually enjoys watching football.
      I asked a simple question but suppose your all-ways going to get one knob. If i was a Liverpool fan why would i want to sit in the home end.

Comment

unless your a member your chances are nil fella
        they go on general tomorrow there are 1,000 left

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
          unless your a member your chances are nil fella
          they go on general tomorrow there are 1,000 left
          Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by podgers1903 View Post
            Well am not going to goto the game myself am i, not only that my Gf actually enjoys watching football.
            I asked a simple question but suppose your all-ways going to get one knob. If i was a Liverpool fan why would i want to sit in the home end.
            Urrrrrrrrrrr Because you can't get a ticket in the away end you tool. first post on this site, wants tickets, coming down from Scotland do me a favour - and Westfield's is around the corner leave your bird in there.

Comment

won't you be in the dugout Brendan?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver0203 View Post
                Urrrrrrrrrrr Because you can't get a ticket in the away end you tool. first post on this site, wants tickets, coming down from Scotland do me a favour - and Westfield's is around the corner leave your bird in there.
                So because i have never been to see QPR before that automatically makes me a Liverpool fan!!! Why would i want to leave my bird, were coming to London for a weekend together so will be doing things TOGETHER That's what couples normally do when they go away.

Comment

So because i have never been to see QPR before that automatically makes me a Liverpool fan!!! Why would i want to leave my bird, were coming to London for a weekend together so will be doing things TOGETHER That's what couples normally do when they go away.
                  So if your from aberdeen , and have never been to see QPR before ,chances are your not a Rangers fan ,and you want to come and see the scouse play while your down here . Maybe were all wrong and the highlands of sweatie land have become a hot bed of QPR support ,but i doubt it.
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    So if your from aberdeen , and have never been to see QPR before ,chances are your not a Rangers fan ,and you want to come and see the scouse play while your down here . Maybe were all wrong and the highlands of sweatie land have become a hot bed of QPR support ,but i doubt it.
                    My dad is originally from London and is a QPR fan, that's why i have allways kinda followed them. I may not be a diehard fan and am not really a big follower of English football as AberdeenFC are my team. But thought it would be good to Experience Lofthus Road

Comment

My dad is originally from London and is a QPR fan, that's why i have allways kinda followed them. I may not be a diehard fan and am not really a big follower of English football as AberdeenFC are my team. But thought it would be good to Experience Lofthus Road
                      If that is the case fair play
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Welcome stranger. Make yourself at home...... We pride ourselves on our hospitality on this board.

Comment

Better off coming to Loftus Road next season when we are in the Championship and all the Premier League fans have fooked off. Will be able to get tickets on the day!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Welcome stranger. Make yourself at home...... We pride ourselves on our hospitality on this board.
                            Thank you

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Better off coming to Loftus Road next season when we are in the Championship and all the Premier League fans have fooked off. Will be able to get tickets on the day!
                            That might be best alltohugh i really hope were still in the premiership next season, if i dont get tickets i would still like to maybe soak up some of the match day atmosphere, Could you suggest any bars that we could goto for a few drinks where there will be other QPR fans

Comment

wait til they go on general sale mate. olivers clearly a big fella on this board having a go at ya, with his 100 posts and all.
                              his first 99 were probably about how a 40k seat stadium is not feasible "because we dont have the support nor means to attract new supporters"

but seriously, heres all the info u need: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/30...e-1978053.aspx
                              next time just check the offy before you get your hand bitten off by the depressed on here
                              Rangers Til I Die
                              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                              X