Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Your post is just another predictably boring repetitive dig at HR
    You're right, I am boring. I think I caught the virus watching the Rs under Harry. I think we'll recover at the same time....

Funny isn't it. Those of us who believe the evidence of our own eyes are told we're hysterical one minute and boring the next. Can't win ;)

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
      Henry is a decent enough workhorse. At least he's been doing the basics right recently…

Traore is a decent player and has been unfairly criticised in his time here. Still only 24 too, hope he stays for some time…

Kranjcar takes a good free kick but has been poor IMO. He's the playmaker and the team is set up to get the most out of him, but too often I've seen him making poor passes & needlessly losing the ball. We would be far better off with Taarabt in the middle but try telling Arry that…

Zamora's done as good as we could hope for tbh..
      Well Taarabt is injured so that won't happen soon. And I think everyone will agree that kranjcar has been very good, each to their own i suppose but he has been good on the ball and has worked to win it back when the opposition has it.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        You're right, I am boring. I think I caught the virus watching the Rs under Harry. I think we'll recover at the same time....

Funny isn't it. Those of us who believe the evidence of our own eyes are told we're hysterical one minute and boring the next. Can't win ;)
        What you think isnt a problem, its your opinion, something your more than entitled too, thats what makes a forum. Is the constant posting of it. Put it like this.... 'Adel'. No one's got a problem with other's views on him, its the constant 'repetitive' talk of him thats so 'boring' and that's what gets on everyone's nerves...
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          its the constant 'repetitive' talk of him thats so 'boring' and that's what gets on everyone's nerves...
          couldn't agree more about that Nick, and if you look back at those endless Adel threads you'll find that the haters were just as keen to keep the ball rolling if not more so.

Regarding Harry, you know what I think but maybe the point is this. There's a kind of critical mass when the penny drops simultaeneously for everyone, that is what finally happened with Hughes about two weeks before he went. I felt Hughes should have gone a while before that and said so on here early doors. A head of steam builds up online and elsewhere and eventually the pressure builds.

About the only useful thing any of us can contribute is to be consistent. That's what I try to do, for reasons just given. Sometimes it can be boring, but we are talking the future of the club here. People care.

Comment

couldn't agree more about that Nick, and if you look back at those endless Adel threads you'll find that the haters were just as keen to keep the ball rolling if not more so.

Regarding Harry, you know what I think but maybe the point is this. There's a kind of critical mass when the penny drops simultaeneously for everyone, that is what finally happened with Hughes about two weeks before he went. I felt Hughes should have gone a while before that and said so on here early doors. A head of steam builds up online and elsewhere and eventually the pressure builds.

About the only useful thing any of us can contribute is to be consistent. That's what I try to do, for reasons just given. Sometimes it can be boring, but we are talking the future of the club here. People care.
            This will happen eventually and slowly but surely more fans are seeing it IMO

Comment

Sort of missing my the point Hal... your opinion isnt the problem, the reasons you want HR gone isnt the problem. Its turning a threads topic into another topic (Harry Out)....eg - this thread was all about giving Traore, Kranjcar and Henry a shout for the way they've performed. Nothing to do with getting rid of Harry, as there's plenty of those threads already.... look how boring it was when every other thread used to turn into an Adel thread....
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toronto FC View Post
                I like putting Bob on late, don't think he's got the energy for 90 plus the man seems to have a knack for the late goals

Like the way he uses his body out there

Always liked traore he always gives 100

Kranjcar has proved me wrong after being a lazy player last year he seems to want to win this year. 2 cracking free kicks even though the most latest didn't go in
                I know what your saying about bringing BZ on late but most of the time the game will be dead by then, if we start him and he causes carnage and gives or helps get us in front surely it's worth a try and bring a fresh pair of legs on after 70 mins, rather have 70 mins of carnage than him trying to get into the game for the last 10/15 mins !

Comment

Working...
                X